Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 5-star

I've been using it for years.

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 30, 2007

Direct leave-in conditioner works to control and silken my fine, flyaway hair. A little amount gives me clean, bouncy, conditioned hair. Plus, it beats the overpriced and chemically-laced conditioners on the market.

Really good deal for high quality

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on May 14, 2008

This product is all natural and good for my hair and is inexpensive. This bottle will last me most of the year as I only use a dab on my hair. I am very picky about quality of my hair care products and I would buy this even if it cost more. Glad it doesn't. Great value and product.

Conditions and detangles

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Apr 27, 2009

I bought Nexxus "Headress Weightless Leave-In Conditioner" after reading rave reviews from another site. Then I bought this conditioner. I find Giovanni the superior conditioner for two reasons: 1) It leaves my frizzy, wavy hair more soft and manageable; and 2) It detangles! This is great for wavy, hard-to-comb hair. I also use this conditioner for my two young daughters who also have wavy hair with lots of tangles.

Posted by Reviewer1176031 on Dec 20, 2008

This is what I've been missing in a conditioner. I used to use as much as I could glop in my hands. It left a white sticky residue apparent with a scrape of the fingernail. With this product, a pea size in the hands smoothed over medium baby fine hair and it combs through like butter. A marble size adds body and light shine almost like a finishing spray, eliminating static. There's no build-up between washes and it has sophisticated packaging and scent. The price and quality confirm the benefits of switching to all-natural products!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2450667 on Dec 22, 2008

Great for winter dry hair. I highly recommend especially for color treated hair. Thanks IHerb for a great price.