Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Builds body and leaves hair soft

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 20, 2012

This conditioner is really light and leaves my long fine hair more bouncy, with nice volume - it restored the wavy quality of my hair that other products had flattened. It noticeably builds body. Leaves the hair soft and manageable. The formula seems to have moisturizing properties, although not very nourishing. Healthy formula, except that I don't see the use of having so much preservative (the 6th ingredient in the bottle) that we can keep the product for 24 months after opening - 6 months with less preservative, like with the Alba Botanica product, would be enough. The scent is light and pleasant. I am giving it only 4 stars because you can't give 5 stars to everything, and I wish this product would be more nourishing and give more luster as promised on the bottle. I still use a conditioner before this one to take sufficient care of my long hair.

I've been using it for years.

Posted by Reviewer2180036 on Nov 30, 2007

Direct leave-in conditioner works to control and silken my fine, flyaway hair. A little amount gives me clean, bouncy, conditioned hair. Plus, it beats the overpriced and chemically-laced conditioners on the market.

Really good deal for high quality

Posted by Reviewer2458481 on May 14, 2008

This product is all natural and good for my hair and is inexpensive. This bottle will last me most of the year as I only use a dab on my hair. I am very picky about quality of my hair care products and I would buy this even if it cost more. Glad it doesn't. Great value and product.

Posted by Reviewer1176031 on Dec 20, 2008

This is what I've been missing in a conditioner. I used to use as much as I could glop in my hands. It left a white sticky residue apparent with a scrape of the fingernail. With this product, a pea size in the hands smoothed over medium baby fine hair and it combs through like butter. A marble size adds body and light shine almost like a finishing spray, eliminating static. There's no build-up between washes and it has sophisticated packaging and scent. The price and quality confirm the benefits of switching to all-natural products!

Conditions and detangles

Posted by Reviewer1097806 on Apr 27, 2009

I bought Nexxus "Headress Weightless Leave-In Conditioner" after reading rave reviews from another site. Then I bought this conditioner. I find Giovanni the superior conditioner for two reasons: 1) It leaves my frizzy, wavy hair more soft and manageable; and 2) It detangles! This is great for wavy, hard-to-comb hair. I also use this conditioner for my two young daughters who also have wavy hair with lots of tangles.