Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

GREAT GREAT GREAT

Posted by 5755067876731096842 on Jun 15, 2012

A small amount goes a very long way and it really moisturised my hair without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It does wonders for my transitioning hair and helps me manage the new growth. It softens my regrowth and smells great too.

Great Product for for controlling frizzy hair

Posted by 5577884282448856987 on Feb 05, 2014

I have frizzy, curly hair that cannot see the light of day without product. This is way and by far the best product I have found for everyday use. It is not too heavy but it gets the job done. Can't recommend highly enough.

Tames my frizzy unruly 3b hair

Posted by EndlessSummer From France on Feb 10, 2014

Sometimes after shampooning your hair, some leave-in will smooth down your hair by the minute but when completely dry you will end with a big unruly puff around your face. This leave-in is my solution when I don't have time to deep condition my 3B hair after my shampoo, I apply it as it help me detangle the hair quickly and when drying it tames my hair. I don't have frizz or static strands with it. I notice I get a better curl definition when I use it in combination with curl defining creams then the creams used alone.

Light but good

Posted by Reviewer2296759 From Sweden on Feb 13, 2013

This one is especially good for my daughters´ hair. One of them just need detangling, for which I think this one is great, without weighing hair down. My other daughter has very fine, dry and delicate hair and she uses this one after Santé Brilliant Care conditioner.

a little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer2350808 From Singapore on Dec 01, 2010

good basic product. it does what it's supposed to - moisturize. the good part: it isnt oily so doesnt give u flat hair!