July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Direct Leave-In Weightless Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

giovanni leave in conditioner

Posted by 5266554532185490245 on May 14, 2012

I cant imagine going natural,without this product.

GREAT GREAT GREAT

Posted by 5755067876731096842 on Jun 15, 2012

A small amount goes a very long way and it really moisturised my hair without leaving it feeling heavy or oily. It does wonders for my transitioning hair and helps me manage the new growth. It softens my regrowth and smells great too.

Great Product for for controlling frizzy hair

Posted by 5577884282448856987 on Feb 05, 2014

I have frizzy, curly hair that cannot see the light of day without product. This is way and by far the best product I have found for everyday use. It is not too heavy but it gets the job done. Can't recommend highly enough.

Tames my frizzy unruly 3b hair

Posted by EndlessSummer on Feb 10, 2014

Sometimes after shampooning your hair, some leave-in will smooth down your hair by the minute but when completely dry you will end with a big unruly puff around your face. This leave-in is my solution when I don't have time to deep condition my 3B hair after my shampoo, I apply it as it help me detangle the hair quickly and when drying it tames my hair. I don't have frizz or static strands with it. I notice I get a better curl definition when I use it in combination with curl defining creams then the creams used alone.

One of my staple

Posted by 5721690800215353864 on May 25, 2014

My afro hair loves this stuff ! Leaves your hair soft with a lot of definition (curls). No particular scent which I like, creamy texture yet light. I fell in love with it and I already purchase a new one