Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Giovanni, Frizz Be Gone, Super Smoothing, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Silky smooth

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Mar 18, 2011

That's what silicone and glycerin does. It does tame a lot of frizz, and glycerin is a natural heat-protectant. Overall a good product. But be AWARE, the silicone in this product is not WATER soluble. This means it will leave a coat on your hair if you don't use deep cleansing shampoo's once in a while. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Great value for money!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

This product is very comparable to Bio-silk. I have some what greasy-color treated curly hair. It keeps my hair silky and even keeps the frizz away the day after I have put it through my hair. You really only need to use a small amount (and add extra if needed). It would not be the best product I have used but does what it says and smell really nice! It retails in New Zealand for NZ$26 so great value for me. Please don't forget to tick yes if my review has been helpful for you! Check out my other product reviews :)

Hair are a bit greasy

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012

Actually I expected this serum to be in spray, I don't know why. It's gel, a little drop is sufficient to apply on not too long hair, BUT it gives a bit greasy feeling on hair if used near the roots! So I apply this serum only on middles and ends of wet hair, then have long session of combing and drying.

Working nicely

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012

Excellent product. Controls frizz, adds shine to your hair. Giovanni’s “Frizz Be Gone” is also a long lasting product. On a downside, it does have silicone though (Cyclopentasiloxane). Otherwise just a fine hair product.

Fairly impressed

Posted by 4746011464359369598 on Sep 02, 2012

Overall, it's a fairly good product, which is saying a lot as there aren't many good ones for curly hair. I'll probably order this again. However it does leave a residue in my hair the following day, and I find I need to shampoo my hair every other day (instead of 1-2 times/week).