Giovanni, Frizz Be Gone, Super Smoothing, Anti-Frizz Hair Serum, 2.75 fl oz (81 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Silky smooth

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Mar 18, 2011

That's what silicone and glycerin does. It does tame a lot of frizz, and glycerin is a natural heat-protectant. Overall a good product. But be AWARE, the silicone in this product is not WATER soluble. This means it will leave a coat on your hair if you don't use deep cleansing shampoo's once in a while. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Great value for money!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

This product is very comparable to Bio-silk. I have some what greasy-color treated curly hair. It keeps my hair silky and even keeps the frizz away the day after I have put it through my hair. You really only need to use a small amount (and add extra if needed). It would not be the best product I have used but does what it says and smell really nice! It retails in New Zealand for NZ$26 so great value for me. Please don't forget to tick yes if my review has been helpful for you! Check out my other product reviews :)

Hair are a bit greasy

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012

Actually I expected this serum to be in spray, I don't know why. It's gel, a little drop is sufficient to apply on not too long hair, BUT it gives a bit greasy feeling on hair if used near the roots! So I apply this serum only on middles and ends of wet hair, then have long session of combing and drying.

Working nicely

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012

Excellent product. Controls frizz, adds shine to your hair. Giovanni’s “Frizz Be Gone” is also a long lasting product. On a downside, it does have silicone though (Cyclopentasiloxane). Otherwise just a fine hair product.

Fairly impressed

Posted by 4746011464359369598 on Sep 02, 2012

Overall, it's a fairly good product, which is saying a lot as there aren't many good ones for curly hair. I'll probably order this again. However it does leave a residue in my hair the following day, and I find I need to shampoo my hair every other day (instead of 1-2 times/week).