Great value for money!

Posted by Leigh-Leigh on Oct 23, 2013

This product is very comparable to Bio-silk. I have some what greasy-color treated curly hair. It keeps my hair silky and even keeps the frizz away the day after I have put it through my hair. You really only need to use a small amount (and add extra if needed). It would not be the best product I have used but does what it says and smell really nice! It retails in New Zealand for NZ$26 so great value for me. Please don't forget to tick yes if my review has been helpful for you! Check out my other product reviews :)

Silky smooth

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Mar 18, 2011

That's what silicone and glycerin does. It does tame a lot of frizz, and glycerin is a natural heat-protectant. Overall a good product. But be AWARE, the silicone in this product is not WATER soluble. This means it will leave a coat on your hair if you don't use deep cleansing shampoo's once in a while. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Hair are a bit greasy

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 08, 2012

Actually I expected this serum to be in spray, I don't know why. It's gel, a little drop is sufficient to apply on not too long hair, BUT it gives a bit greasy feeling on hair if used near the roots! So I apply this serum only on middles and ends of wet hair, then have long session of combing and drying.

Working nicely

Posted by odereviews on Nov 09, 2012

Excellent product. Controls frizz, adds shine to your hair. Giovanni’s “Frizz Be Gone” is also a long lasting product. On a downside, it does have silicone though (Cyclopentasiloxane). Otherwise just a fine hair product.

Fairly impressed

Posted by 4746011464359369598 on Sep 02, 2012

Overall, it's a fairly good product, which is saying a lot as there aren't many good ones for curly hair. I'll probably order this again. However it does leave a residue in my hair the following day, and I find I need to shampoo my hair every other day (instead of 1-2 times/week).

Works

Posted by 5676437183069378030 on Jan 14, 2016

I like this stuff, but I find you need to use a lot to make it work. I have fine hair that becomes dry easily.

Works pretty well

Posted by JuliaP on Sep 18, 2013

It really helps curly hair to be a BIT straighter, gives great shine it smells nice. But I didn't realize it when I bought it, dimethicone is said to mess with your hormones. Click on my name to learn how to pay less.

is not strong

Posted by Deniela on May 28, 2012

In general, good styling, but the lock is not strong! Like the hair after it is not sticky

Good

Posted by AadeZdu on Apr 05, 2013

Good product, but there is no wow effects. My curls look like with other hair product I use

silva