OK

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

A decent cleansing shampoo. It cleans my oily scalp well, but does leave it feeling a little itchy right after. It smells nice and lathers well, but I don't find this shampoo to be anything special. I wash my hair every 3 days and notice my hair and scalp get really oily again after the second day with this shampoo. I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which leaves my hair and scalp clean for the whole 3 days.

Too drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Yellowish-transparent runny shampoo with a minty scent. Lathers well and overall nice to use but totally dries the hair out. I have oily roots and dry ends and after 2-3 washes I could hardly brush through the hair even after using a powerful conditioner. This shampoo gives me one more day before I have to wash again but the severe dryness doesn't worth it. It might be a good one for someone with thicker and undamaged hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Tingling and a bit weird

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 13, 2012

Not sure what to say about this. Giovanni has so many great hairwash products, so i feel like this one, personally, doesn't cut it for me compared to the others. It tingles a bit weirdly, and personally i'd pick the tea tree one over this.

Pepermint šampon

Posted by MamaAsparagus on Mar 05, 2015

Nije me oduševio miris čiste mente - to mu je najveća mana no ako volite taj miris - samo naprijed. Malo mi je previše isušivao kosu no za masnu kosu bi bio dobar. Dovoljno se pjeni.

A mi no me sirve

Posted by KELLAS on May 18, 2015

Lo compre para lavarme con el exclusivamente cuando me pongo mascarillas de aceite en mi pelo seco. No me gusto el resultado,huele muy bien pero necesito otra cosa.El de limon de Desert Essence me funciona mejor.

Posted by Reviewer2982078 on Jan 08, 2011

I have natural hair color (normal-oily), but this shampoo isn't good for them.

good shampoo, less than good smell

Posted by Reviewer3358386 on Mar 28, 2011

We have used the brand giovanni for years and really like their products. The smell of this shampoo just is not for us. We have been using this Shampoo for about a week and like it so far. However my husband and I find the smell to be a bit too minty. We like fragrant shampoos but will try another scent next time.

I like the tea tree one better

Posted by 4946006848199984533 on Aug 29, 2012

I think the tea tree one cleanses my scalp way better!

Room for improvement

Posted by odereviews on Apr 10, 2013

This shampoo gives good results with my hair. Cleans the hair properly. This has a pretty liquid texture (compared to other Giovanni products), and the scent isn't the best.

Ok product

Posted by Reviewer1070153 on Jul 17, 2013

I like the smell. Helps with making my scalp less oily.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »