Giovanni, Golden Wheat Deep Cleanse Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

OK

Posted by Reviewer2271004 on Nov 01, 2011

A decent cleansing shampoo. It cleans my oily scalp well, but does leave it feeling a little itchy right after. It smells nice and lathers well, but I don't find this shampoo to be anything special. I wash my hair every 3 days and notice my hair and scalp get really oily again after the second day with this shampoo. I don't think I'd buy it again as I prefer the Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo, which leaves my hair and scalp clean for the whole 3 days.

Too drying

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

Yellowish-transparent runny shampoo with a minty scent. Lathers well and overall nice to use but totally dries the hair out. I have oily roots and dry ends and after 2-3 washes I could hardly brush through the hair even after using a powerful conditioner. This shampoo gives me one more day before I have to wash again but the severe dryness doesn't worth it. It might be a good one for someone with thicker and undamaged hair. Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

Tingling and a bit weird

Posted by Reviewer3302472 on Mar 13, 2012

Not sure what to say about this. Giovanni has so many great hairwash products, so i feel like this one, personally, doesn't cut it for me compared to the others. It tingles a bit weirdly, and personally i'd pick the tea tree one over this.

Pepermint šampon

Posted by 5717587488877498959 on Mar 05, 2015

Nije me oduševio miris čiste mente - to mu je najveća mana no ako volite taj miris - samo naprijed. Malo mi je previše isušivao kosu no za masnu kosu bi bio dobar. Dovoljno se pjeni.

A mi no me sirve

Posted by KELLAS on May 18, 2015

Lo compre para lavarme con el exclusivamente cuando me pongo mascarillas de aceite en mi pelo seco. No me gusto el resultado,huele muy bien pero necesito otra cosa.El de limon de Desert Essence me funciona mejor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »