luxurious shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2679092 on Jun 05, 2012

luxurious shampoo - great price for such qulity - I see the difference in status of my hair! great cleaning properties (one time is enough for washing out coconut and even cocoa masks). Definetly I will repeat this purchase.

I LOVE this!

Posted by Reviewer2675647 on Jan 31, 2009

I bought this to see if it really would help clear the oil out of my hair and not dry my hair out or my scalp, and it DOES work! It smells great and gives you that nice clean feeling like the "Tea Tree Triple Treat". But this goes an extra step further for people with oily hair. I will be buying this again!

Best for Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on May 12, 2010

This is the only shampoo I have come across that makes my hair looks shiny for 1 day after I have washed it. Other shampoos for oily hair still leave my hair looking unwashed as soon as it is dry.

all natural

Posted by Reviewer2434204 on Mar 16, 2009

This shampoo has none of the petroleum additives or sodium laureth sulfate that most shampoos have. It has a nice peppermint aroma.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2893412 on Oct 19, 2007

I LOVE this shampoo!!! Not only does it clean my oily hair very well, but also it leaves a refreshing sensation on your scalp.

good for oily scalp

Posted by Reviewer1687199 on Oct 23, 2011

except the fact it contains phenoxyehtanol, this product leaves my oily scalp and hair in good condition. not too harsh. I'm satisfied with this product.

Great for my oily hair

Posted by 5429098723845038197 on Dec 18, 2014

I'm a male with a very oily hair, i've used a lots of commercial and natural shampoos, this one by far is the best for my hair, it leaves my hair clean, soft, shine and without drying it like other shampoos do

Fine!!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011

Oh, this is my favorite shampoo, Giovanni! Well suited for my fat hair roots. Has a great smell, very gentle. Hair with him stay clean longer and have greater volume. I will always buy it!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Jan 13, 2011

I have oily, sensitive and flaky scalp. I knew I'd buy this definitely again at the first use. I LOVE everything about this shampoo;amazing suds, pleasant scent of spearmint which is subtle and surprisingly gentle yet squeaky clean. 민감한 지성두피에 비듬도 가끔 생기는 편인데요. 아이허브에서 여러 브랜드의 유해성분 없는 샴푸를 골라 써봤는데 지오바니 골든윗 처럼 안전하면서도 거품이 부드럽고 샴푸가 스무스하게 잘 될 뿐만 아니라 세정력도 우수한 샴푸는 처음입니다. 은은한 스피아민트향 기분 좋구요. 비듬도 사라졌어요. 재구매 100%.

Good value, good quality

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Jan 24, 2014

This shampoo is really good as it makes hair clean and fresh. You needn't wash your hair twice- it is sufficient to wash it once and it is already clean. It gives a slightly cooling effect that feels fine and creates an impression of absolutely clean hair. I will go on testing shampoos by Giovanni.