Giovanni Golden Wheat Shampoo

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on Jan 20, 2014

I've used this for only about a week and a half (alternating between two other shampoos), and I haven't really noticed any major change in my hair. I love Giovanni products however and will continue to buy them.

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

Good quality and fast shipping

Squeaky clean

Posted by Reviewer3306744 on Oct 14, 2013

The bad: Light fragrance that doesnt last. Bottle flip-cap rough around the edges and gave my thumb the cut. The good: Lathers well as many organic shampoo dont. Cleans really well. BEtter to use every other day. I live in high humidity Singapore and so my thin, fine hair is always flat and lifeless. One wash of this leaves my scalp oil-free and the strands literally squeaky clean. Hair becomes less flat. 2nd consecutive wash though, gave my scalp the itch. So now I alternate this with my current normal shampoo. So far so good.

Cleans well

Posted by 4866911267371830866 on May 24, 2013

My hair are clean and light. I like the tonic smell of eucalyptus. Lave correctement les cheveux, ils sont légers et souples. Permet d'espacer les shampooings. J'aime particulièrement l'odeur fraîche et tonique d'eucalyptus.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2929100 on Aug 15, 2013

It cleans really deep making my scalp feel fresh. Very good for oily hair. But a bit dried hair tips.

Big fan of Giovanni products

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Dec 27, 2012

I like the Giovanni shampoos. My favorite is the hair reconstructor.

good

Posted by Alromaithi on Dec 27, 2012

I gave it 4 stars because, it gave me dandruff skull, but I solve it with dandruff relif , and now my hair shiny and feel good with less hair loss, thanks to this shampoo + Jason Natural Dandruff Relief my hair nice nice nice

Very good deep cleansing shampoo

Posted by Flicka on Jan 20, 2013

Very neutral scent, very effective cleansing. Does not make my hair coarse like some deep cleansing shampoos. Takes away dirt and product residues without drying out my scalp. Very nice product.

okay~

Posted by Reviewer2363743 on Oct 08, 2012

it smells nice. It clarifies nice too. be sure to follow up conditioner coz it is drying (obviously! it is clarifying!) not meant to be used everyday. I use it every 2 weeks. hmm,,will buy again if I can't find other works better

not my type

Posted by 5089976102285809120 on Aug 29, 2012

Nice fragrance,after washing of leaves slight cooling effect.Приятный аромат, после мытья оставляет небольшой эффект охлаждения