Great Shampoo !

Posted by PirateJet on Jun 02, 2013

It washes well my hair without drying it; Efficient for my oily hair but not magical though. The smell is nice and very fresh. Good product.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer1234619 on Jan 15, 2013

But the delivery was awful it leaked and the box was all over with it

Love it!

Posted by 4709486082225935095 on Nov 18, 2013

Cleans oily scalp very well without overdrying my hair. I use this one after swimming too. It wont overdry my hair like other deep cleansing shampoos for swimmers!

shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1064701 on Mar 01, 2013

Have ordered any times,and will continue,very good!

Exellent

Posted by Reviewer1081476 on Jul 24, 2011

I like it very much. My hair became shining. I will buy it again

Great

Posted by Reviewer1085723 on Aug 01, 2010

Really deep cleaning. Skin and hair feels good after using. And I like the aromat very much

Good product ordered second time! Hair is less oily

Posted by happy-day on Jan 08, 2014

Probably my favourite shampoo on iherb, and I have tried many!!! pleasant smell and foams well, leaves my hair clean and I do not have to wash my hair as often. Please click 'helpful' if my review helped you.

I like it a lot

Posted by Reviewer2134218 on Sep 27, 2011

In general I like this brand very much. This shampoo is almost free of harsh chemicals (phenoxyethanol is still between the ingredients, cleans the hair very well and has almost no smell. Will be nice to be able to buy bulk sizes!

For Summer

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 19, 2010

I don't know why but Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps is prohibited import to Japan. So giovanni is isntead of Dr. Bronner. I like it, no dandruff and fresh feeling but the cool feeling of menthol is not for winter times specially here in Japan because you have to take a shower in a low temperature place 41 degrees Fahrenheit.

Great, lots of bubbles

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 11, 2009

I find most natural shampoos to not give me the bubbles I like. My hair was very soft after using, and for having hair on the oily side it wasn't greasy. No conditioner needed. Highly recommend!