GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Jan 24, 2011

This shampoo cleanses SO well, and doesn't strip away the health from my hair. It simply leaves a clean palette which makes it easier to style!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1756862 on Jan 13, 2011

I have oily, sensitive and flaky scalp. I knew I'd buy this definitely again at the first use. I LOVE everything about this shampoo;amazing suds, pleasant scent of spearmint which is subtle and surprisingly gentle yet squeaky clean. 민감한 지성두피에 비듬도 가끔 생기는 편인데요. 아이허브에서 여러 브랜드의 유해성분 없는 샴푸를 골라 써봤는데 지오바니 골든윗 처럼 안전하면서도 거품이 부드럽고 샴푸가 스무스하게 잘 될 뿐만 아니라 세정력도 우수한 샴푸는 처음입니다. 은은한 스피아민트향 기분 좋구요. 비듬도 사라졌어요. 재구매 100%.

wow

Posted by Reviewer3122294 on Jan 01, 2011

excellent

For Summer

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 19, 2010

I don't know why but Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps is prohibited import to Japan. So giovanni is isntead of Dr. Bronner. I like it, no dandruff and fresh feeling but the cool feeling of menthol is not for winter times specially here in Japan because you have to take a shower in a low temperature place 41 degrees Fahrenheit.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1085723 on Aug 01, 2010

Really deep cleaning. Skin and hair feels good after using. And I like the aromat very much

Like it very much.

Posted by Reviewer2982044 on Jun 12, 2010

Bought two different organic shampoos from here and prefer this much more than to the other one. Still gives you lots of bubbles/forms and the cool feeling that tingles your scalp. Feels clean and fresh. Hair felt light and soft afterwards. Will keep using this as long as I don't find anything better. Thxs.

Giovanni Golden Wheat

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

Bought this for my daughter with long, slightly oily hair but she cannot use any harsh chemicals at all or she gets an allergic reaction, this is so good for her, hair is soft, shiny and no itch, GREAT JOB GIOVANNI, all your shampoos

Amazing - It works so well

Posted by Reviewer2410483 on May 20, 2010

two thumbs up! Love the product. Keep my hair shiny for days :)

Best for Oily Hair

Posted by Reviewer1470793 on May 12, 2010

This is the only shampoo I have come across that makes my hair looks shiny for 1 day after I have washed it. Other shampoos for oily hair still leave my hair looking unwashed as soon as it is dry.

A favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

I have an oily scalp and I'm frequently working out & sweaty. This shampoo is gentle but really deep cleans my hair without making it tangly.