awesome

Posted by Reviewer2333442 on Jan 09, 2009

I love the feeling on my hair. fresh and clean.

Great, lots of bubbles

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 11, 2009

I find most natural shampoos to not give me the bubbles I like. My hair was very soft after using, and for having hair on the oily side it wasn't greasy. No conditioner needed. Highly recommend!

A favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Jun 21, 2009

I have an oily scalp and I'm frequently working out & sweaty. This shampoo is gentle but really deep cleans my hair without making it tangly.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer2796547 on Mar 02, 2009

Just do what it claims

Amazing - It works so well

Posted by Reviewer2410483 on May 20, 2010

two thumbs up! Love the product. Keep my hair shiny for days :)

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1915310 on Feb 27, 2011

5 Star Shampoo ~ Now I just need to get some conditioner ~ :)

Giovanni Golden Wheat

Posted by craftygirl on Jun 02, 2010

Bought this for my daughter with long, slightly oily hair but she cannot use any harsh chemicals at all or she gets an allergic reaction, this is so good for her, hair is soft, shiny and no itch, GREAT JOB GIOVANNI, all your shampoos

Like it very much.

Posted by Reviewer2982044 on Jun 12, 2010

Bought two different organic shampoos from here and prefer this much more than to the other one. Still gives you lots of bubbles/forms and the cool feeling that tingles your scalp. Feels clean and fresh. Hair felt light and soft afterwards. Will keep using this as long as I don't find anything better. Thxs.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1085723 on Aug 01, 2010

Really deep cleaning. Skin and hair feels good after using. And I like the aromat very much

For Summer

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 19, 2010

I don't know why but Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps is prohibited import to Japan. So giovanni is isntead of Dr. Bronner. I like it, no dandruff and fresh feeling but the cool feeling of menthol is not for winter times specially here in Japan because you have to take a shower in a low temperature place 41 degrees Fahrenheit.