My fav

Posted by Reviewer1798606 on Apr 02, 2015

I keep ordering it again and again. Scrubs perfectly+amazing smell + affordable price

smells like heaven

Posted by 5066039527591753417 on Apr 26, 2015

worked very good on my skin from the first time. absolutely in love

Fantastic Sugar Scrub with Chocolate Scent!

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Aug 31, 2015

This is so luxury to use and pamper yourself at late of evening when you take your bath. Really nice scent and leaves your skin soft as velvet. Highly recommend this one!

Good product

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on Feb 24, 2015

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

Smells good but..

Posted by 5527330285052172045 on May 05, 2016

Very thick consistency... I don't enjoy scrubbing with it. Update: use more water with it - waaaay better! And very moisturizing. The smell also lingers .. I'd give it a 4 on second thought

PARA LOS AMANTES DEL OLOR A CHOCOLATE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Para los/las amantes de olor a cacao, este exfoliante corporal no te puede faltar. Es muy suave y lo que mas me gusta de todo es que después de exfoliar, hidrata también que es algo muy importante. No repetiría porque no soy muy amante del olor a chocolate pero es totalmente recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Huele a cacao de vicio

Posted by Karanoia on Jul 30, 2013

Huele muy buen y hace la función de exfoliar perfectamente. Recomendable.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2291473 on Jun 05, 2011

A fantastic sugar scrub that makes my skin baby soft! I wish it could last a little longer, because I have to use quite much, but the price is nice, so I should not complain. And the smell, oh my GOD, THE SMELL! It's to die for!

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Smells great

Posted by 5101106112405814557 on Dec 24, 2015

The scrub smells great - just like hot chocolate. I wish it was a little more abrasive. I think the scrubbiness fades away before I get to go over my whole leg. I still like it, but it's more of a light scrub.