smells like heaven

Posted by 5066039527591753417 on Apr 26, 2015

worked very good on my skin from the first time. absolutely in love

Fantastic Sugar Scrub with Chocolate Scent!

Posted by 5496912520609731088 on Aug 31, 2015

This is so luxury to use and pamper yourself at late of evening when you take your bath. Really nice scent and leaves your skin soft as velvet. Highly recommend this one!

ريحته كيكة شكولاته

Posted by SkinCareFav on May 24, 2016

يجنن .. منظف وسكرب ومرطب ف نفس الوقت .. ريحته تجنن كانك تاكلي شكولاته في الشور .. لمن تحطيه ع جسمك يصيد دافي او حار كانه محميته احساس جميل.. ويترك ريحة المكان كانك طابخه كيكة شكولاته .. ينفع يكون هدية متواضعه لشخص يهتم في الاشياء هذه .. اذا فادكم التقييم اضغطوا (يس) وشكرا ^ـ^

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Good product

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on Feb 24, 2015

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

PARA LOS AMANTES DEL OLOR A CHOCOLATE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Para los/las amantes de olor a cacao, este exfoliante corporal no te puede faltar. Es muy suave y lo que mas me gusta de todo es que después de exfoliar, hidrata también que es algo muy importante. No repetiría porque no soy muy amante del olor a chocolate pero es totalmente recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Huele a cacao de vicio

Posted by Karanoia on Jul 30, 2013

Huele muy buen y hace la función de exfoliar perfectamente. Recomendable.

Loved it to bits ...

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on May 28, 2012

The last time I tried the Giovanni shampoo, I was so put off as it was terrible. Thought I'd never buy another Giovanni product again but finally caved in after reading so many good reviews. Really like this scrub for its wonderful smell and its effectiveness. Leaves the skin very smooth and its amazing how it feels so warm when it scrubs against the skin. Just ordered my 2nd jar.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2291473 on Jun 05, 2011

A fantastic sugar scrub that makes my skin baby soft! I wish it could last a little longer, because I have to use quite much, but the price is nice, so I should not complain. And the smell, oh my GOD, THE SMELL! It's to die for!

so so ....

Posted by Reviewer1932291 on Nov 28, 2011

Pros: - good scrub, it is taking of all the dead skin and makes your skin lovely clean and soft Cons: - the fragrance is too strong and sweet, verging on nauseating. I like fresh and fruit scents, so defiently not my taste. - the amount of product in the package is not very good. It is only for maybe 10 uses at most.