Buenísimo

Posted by Elisabb on Dec 13, 2012

Me encanta el olor y cómo me exfolia, aunque no noto demasiado el efecto calor. Muy recomendable.

Probably the best scrub I've had

Posted by Reviewer3204611 on Mar 16, 2012

I absolutely love this! I often find body scrubs to be way too oily, but this one is not. It has a very nice texture and a little goes a long way if you add a little water before you start to scrub. The smell is nice as it genuinely smells like chocolate and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized. I already ordered another jar to give to my chocolate loving best friend:)

Es un pecado de chocolate que te puedes permitir

Posted by ROSSITA on Sep 09, 2013

Exfolia e hidrata con un olor mágnifico. Más revisiones de productos en mi cuenta.

Smells good but..

Posted by 5527330285052172045 on May 05, 2016

Very thick consistency... I don't enjoy scrubbing with it. Update: use more water with it - waaaay better! And very moisturizing. The smell also lingers .. I'd give it a 4 on second thought

Huele a cacao de vicio

Posted by Karanoia on Jul 30, 2013

Huele muy buen y hace la función de exfoliar perfectamente. Recomendable.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer2291473 on Jun 05, 2011

A fantastic sugar scrub that makes my skin baby soft! I wish it could last a little longer, because I have to use quite much, but the price is nice, so I should not complain. And the smell, oh my GOD, THE SMELL! It's to die for!

PARA LOS AMANTES DEL OLOR A CHOCOLATE

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Para los/las amantes de olor a cacao, este exfoliante corporal no te puede faltar. Es muy suave y lo que mas me gusta de todo es que después de exfoliar, hidrata también que es algo muy importante. No repetiría porque no soy muy amante del olor a chocolate pero es totalmente recomendable. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Good product

Posted by 4880560335014079613 on Feb 24, 2015

This sugar-based scrub is effective and smells delicious.

Great product but need to improve on packing when they send out

Posted by 4687224540149162544 on Apr 16, 2016

I truly love this product so I have decided to buy some to give away as gift. But I think they should improve the packing before they ship to their client. When the product arrived, it was not wrapped in any zip lock bag, there is no scotch tape to go one round on the cover to double secure the cover, the liquid leaked out, and because this is a sugar scrub, everything inside become sticky, and the product external appearance is also affected even after cleaning up, so I cannot give away as gift as it is not presentable.

Smell good!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Nov 18, 2013

It's funny coz it smell like brownie, a little bit warm once put on body.