Buen producto

Posted by rocioes on Jun 09, 2015

... aunque no tan espectacular como había oído. No me termina a oler a cacao natural, lo noto un poco artificial. Cuesta un poco extender, con lo cual yo tengo que usar bastante producto. Por lo demás, exfolia muy bien y deja la piel bastante hidratada.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

Smells really good, and leaves my skin smooth and soft!

Perfecto

Posted by 4923444936367859850 on Jun 03, 2015

Es un exfoliante genial, me encanta su olor y el efecto que provoca en la piel de suavidad. Exfolia perfectamente. Repetiré segurísimo.

super

Posted by Reviewer2792124 on Jun 03, 2015

I love it... So yummy smell...

DELICIOUS!

Posted by 5541929031825465929 on May 24, 2015

THIS PRODUCT SMELLS FANTASTIC!!!! AND I MEAN IT! apart from this it's a nice scrub, the particles tend to melt quickly though so you need to work fast but it leaves the skin super smooth and NOT oily which is a huge plus for me. Also love the fact it doesn't have any nasties in it.

Fantastic

Posted by 4692230399736336851 on May 22, 2015

I really love the smell of chocolate and it really last on my skin. Also after apply my skin is smoother, I highly recommend it!

Mouth watering and effective

Posted by 5479308465807365549 on May 09, 2015

Whenever I use this produkt, my flatmates go outside from their rooms asking where is the chocolate cake. Anyone who tries it, loves it, and not only the smell, also the grain, not really big but effective, and the mosturized sking that you have after using it. A shower with it is a relaxing experiencie, and a sensorik pleasure!

Smells delicious!

Posted by 4970235431497130358 on May 06, 2015

Smells amazing and leaves the skin so soft.

verry good

Posted by ValentinaG on May 03, 2015

It scrubs your body perfectly! The skin smells like chocolate and so soft after that!!!! LOVE IT!

Not good

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

used it a long time now its nice, nothing more. the smell is too sweet for me and make my boyfriend Nausea after use, try regular soap to make the skin normal Texture. if you don't, it feels really oily and not clean. won't buy again