Giovanni, Hydrate Body Lotion, BAMBOO BIRCH

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Oct 21, 2009

I LOVE this lotion! Huge fan of the Bamboo Birch scent!....light, not overpowering and non-greasy! It makes your skin so soft - I say give this one a shot....you won't be disappointed! Thanks, IHERB, your prices CAN"T BE BEAT!! :) UPDATE: They changed the formula and it smells different:(...I know it's just lotion, but the scent and texture makes me want to find something else!

not sure about scent

Posted by Reviewer2711370 on Aug 06, 2012

I usually love "birch" in products but here it was a bit too spicy for me, combined with the bamboo. I like fresh, or sweet scents, and this was a bit too masculine for me, unfortunately. But it's not strongly scented though. The bottle is great.

Contains bad substances

Posted by Reviewer1609467 on Oct 12, 2012

The lotion is like any other usual body lotion, but there are a few ingredients I don't like. I think it contains synthetic perfume, and it does contain Polysorbate 60 (this substance is carcinogenic) and Phenowyethanol (endocrine disrupting effects). So it's not that natural that I hoped it would be...

Best Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1905735 on Nov 08, 2009

I love, love, love Giovanni products! This one has a great light scent. This lotion is amazing, the smallest amount goes a long way.

amazing!

Posted by David-G on May 25, 2010

girlfriend loves this lotion. smells great and feels great.

Top-notch body lotion at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2121015 on Jun 28, 2010

This is one of the best body lotions that I've encountered. I have dry skin prone to eczema, and I'm not usually to good about a mosturizing regimen. Giovanni Hydrate turns my skin around in just one or two days. Also, the price on iHerb is about half what you'll pay in drugstores!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2314106 on Jan 27, 2011

This wonderful lotion is very moisterizing and has a fresh scent. I purchased 3 because everyone at work comes to my desk to get lotion and we all love this formula!

Cool!!!

Posted by Reviewer1037176 on Feb 13, 2012

Nice FRESH smell and light texture. Easy to use because of the pump

fine