Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2114435 on Mar 12, 2009

I was looking for a natural cucumber melon lotion to go along with my natural cucumber melon soap that I use. (I like matching my body wash/soap and lotions) And I really love this, smells wonderful and my skin feels great. Will definitely buy this again when mine runs out.

smells super nice and moisturizes well

Posted by ineinoslo76 on Jul 31, 2015

Smells super nice and moisturizes well, but the pump was broken when I received it so had to screw it open each time I used it, so I'm deducting a star. I would buy again were it not for the pump. It has a light texture, but still found it quite moisturizing on normal skin. If you hate greasy moisturizers, this could be for you. Could you make a body or hair spray with this fragrance, please?

'tiny' smell

Posted by Ingrid75 on Jun 24, 2013

The smell's good, but soooo tiny and gone by the time it is on my body... :-(

LOVE it

Posted by Mushie on Sep 20, 2012

Got a sweet smell but not overwhelming, cools and smooth on the skin, doesnt take long to dry just all in all an awesome product that i will reorder!

I like it

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 22, 2013

The smell is very nice. It smells very fresh and it reminds me of summer. I also like how the body lotion moisturizes my skin. The bottle is very practical.

Heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Aug 03, 2009

The smell of this lotion is heavenly! I enjoy the shape of the bottle.

... mmm ...

Posted by Reviewer3021924 on Mar 24, 2010

An absolute favorite. The whole family uses it and love it. Lovely smell, not to strong. Nice texture and feel. Soaks well into the skin. I have bought this again and again, also before I found it on iherb.

5 stars!

Posted by Reviewer1287541 on Jul 22, 2010

This body lotion smells fantastic and I love it! I have already purchased it again. A new favorite :)

Wonderfully fresh fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1601052 on Apr 01, 2011

Feels nice and thick and hydrating. Lovely smell too.

Рекомендую!

Posted by Reviewer2089201 on Apr 17, 2012

An excellent body lotion! And what flavor! I put it right after a shower and I have wonderful skin moisturizing and soft to the touch. I recommend!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »