Smell so good

Posted by 5402862251620810020 on May 11, 2014

This body lotion smells perfectly for me. It is sufficient and conveniently greasy.

DIVINE!!

Posted by 5266766425456985593 on Apr 24, 2014

I am always crazy about my body skin care and no less how it smells:) This Body Lotion is exactly I am looking for ages:) Adorable scent, really soft and silky and well-groomed skin! Really nice to touch your skin, feeling delicate and fine smell and it lasts long time! Must have for sure!!!

wow

Posted by 5050367574944991448 on Jan 26, 2014

This is the softest and best smelling lotion I think I've ever used. It soaks in easily and makes me feel absolutely pampered. I put on a bit of orange oil and walk out the door smelling like some sort of orange nutty chocolate desert... who doesn't want to smell like that?!?! Honestly!?

Smooth skin that smells edible!

Posted by 5666325665153846880 on Jan 05, 2014

I have already re-ordred this moisturizer for my sisters! Elegant packaging, easy to use pump, product smells divine! Absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving it feeling super soft and hydrated. Such an affordable price for a wonderful product! Parabin free as well :) Alternate between this, and natural oils.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Sep 16, 2013

This is the second bottle I have ordered for my 10 year old granddaughter. She liked the first one so much she asked me to order her another one.

I love this stuff.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on Sep 14, 2013

I bought this because I'm trying to find something safe to use during pregnancy. This is the first lotion that I have ever used (I've use a lot) that sinks in really fast. It's also very moisturising. I love the smell, and the pump is great unlike so many other lotions. I wish I could get this in a much bigger bottle.

smells amazing

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

smells amazing, but doesn't absorb as easily as I had hoped. I normally mix a tiny bit of body oil with it to make it absorb faster and easier. I probably wouldn't buy it again just cause of that, but if it were up to the smell alone I would totally be buying this again.

Body Lotion

Posted by 5211649592985477266 on Aug 10, 2013

I have to give 5 starts to this product. I like how it looks, I think that the bottle looks elegant. The lotion smells sweet, like a piece of fudge. The scent is not too strong. The lotion also absorbs well and it`s clean and easy to use.

Just how a body lotion should be

Posted by azarova on May 14, 2013

I am picky about body lotions, my pores get clogged quickly, yet skin dries out and gets oily at the same time. I surf in the sun and salty water, this adds up. This lotion left me with actually no complaints! It smells nice and sweet yet natural, not like rubber (ahem, Alba Botanica). It goes on silky, skin soaks it up quickly and is left moisturized, with no slippery or dry feeling. I have already repurchased several times and regret I haven't tried it earlier.

Lotion hydratante pour le corps vanille noisette

Posted by Audrey on Oct 31, 2012

La lotion est très agréable, pas collante, ni grasse, l'odeur au premier abord est très plaisante ! Le flacon pompe est très bien également. Son seul point négatif (outre le fait qu'elle contienne du phénoxyéthanol), c'est que l'odeur ne tient pas vraiment sur moi. Une fois appliqué, l'odeur est plus que légère. Dommage :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »