Giovanni, Hydrate, Body Lotion, Hazelnut Vanilla, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml) (Discontinued Item)

I smell so good you could eat me!

Posted by Reviewer2109596 on Feb 24, 2010

I don't wear perfume, but I love scented products. The scent is not only deliciously inticing, but super moisturizing. I never have to reapply lotion to my body with this product. It lasts 24 hrs or close to it, and I've been using it for years now, because of the wonderful results.

product review

Posted by Reviewer2103240 on Jun 05, 2010

I was very pleased. I think this lotion is amazing

Amazing

Posted by asrealasrainbows on Nov 05, 2011

The packaging is not very convenient, because of the pump that doesn't really holds in place, and I got some leakage (I guess it happened during air transfer).. But, that's minor things. This lotion is fast absorbing, it has DIVINE scent, which also stays for a while, but then disappears and doesn't follow you around, so it won't affect your perfume or drive you crazy. It makes my skin softer, and isn't greasy at all. I'll definitely order it again.

Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3150916 on Apr 04, 2012

Amazing, delicious scent, absorbs well and leaves skin well hydrated.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Apr 13, 2012

Makes my skin smooth and soft, absorbs fast and smells amazing with hazelnuts and vanilla. The smell is not intense, so doesn't mess up with my usual perfume.