Sticky

Posted by Reviewer1628805 on Nov 23, 2010

Too hard holding, dries with a wet look, very sticky feel. Flakes really bad - looks like nit eggs till you wash your hair LOL.

No good

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Apr 02, 2011

This hair spray gives my hair a wet look. Not much hold eather...

Not all natural

Posted by Reviewer3249603 on Jun 15, 2011

Maximum hold but not all natural

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Not much hold.. Only make makes you're hair kinda wet really..

IT'S TERRIBLE!!!! DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 05, 2008

I had been using Jason Botanicals and loved it, it worked great and all of a sudden I couldn't find it to buy locally or on the internet, so called Jason and they no longer carry it, so tried this because the reviews and the ingredients were good, (ingredients better than Jason's) but its been a waste of money, it does NOT hold my hair in place at all it just falls and does a terrible job so I mixed it with the little bit of Jason I had left and that worked, but now I am out of Jason and am left wondering if I go back to Suave which I used before going natural or keep paying big money for sprays that claim they are "natural" and really aren't.....I'm disappointed this hair spray didn't work for me, it smells nice and the ingredients are good, it's too pricey, but would of paid it to have a natural spray that worked!!!

Not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jan 18, 2011

I would not classify this as a hairspray in the sense of the chemical type. It will probably sit in the cabinet for a certain time - then hit the trash. Maybe I'll give it away to someone who may appreciate it.