Not a fan

Posted by Reviewer2348565 on Jan 13, 2010

I do not like this product. It is too heavy and left a film.

Giovanni LA Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2463410 on May 17, 2010

Seems like the sprayer keeps clogging and it comes out in a stream. Smells good, and combs out easy. They need to work on getting it to come out in a mist.

No hold

Posted by Reviewer1064698 on Sep 26, 2011

This is not maximum hold, in fact very little hold. I do not use it as a hair spray because of this. I do use it to spray my hair before I curl it as it does have some hold if used like this. I will buy this again, but not as a hair spray, rather as a styling product.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 31, 2012

Very strong hold if you use a lot, but then again it makes the hair really wet. Will not by again.

product is back to 30th

Posted by Reviewer2321440 on Apr 05, 2012

this is not like products for nowaday people. may be it is natural - but spritz itself is pure quality, not like normal products, smells like back to ussr times... makes my hair stink and it holds it together and changes it color, makes it instead of shiny greasy ... there are cheeper and better products, do not reccomend.

Kind of Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285947 on Apr 19, 2013

This hairspray gives you a light hold and a medium hold if you spray a lot in one spot. However, the scent is a strong alcohol smell which surprised me because Giovanni products usually have nice natural scents. This hairspray smelled really alcohol-y and didn't hold that well. I have straight hair and I wanted to use this for when I curled my hair to hold the curls, but it really don't hold them that well. My curls will start to uncurl after 4-5 hours. I also have to spray a lot to get my curls to last that long (which is not long enough for me) and this will make my hair look a bit crunchy. I wanted my hair to be more flowy and my curls to look natural without the obvious use of hairspray on them. Since this hairspray couldn't achieve this purpose, I won't be repurchasing.

Giovanni, L.A. Hold Hair Spritz, Maximum Hold

Posted by AlanaDesign on Mar 07, 2013

Doesn't hold my hair well. It definitely not "maximum hold" like it says. And "spray mechanism" stop working after few uses :( Had to put it in another bottle.

A disappointment

Posted by Reviewer2947417 on Aug 20, 2013

I have natural afro-textured hair/fine strands but thick (I have a lot of hair) and this spritz did absolutely nothing for me in the DC humidity. I love Giovanni's line of products especially the Weightless Leave-in Conditioner. Unfortunately this missed the mark and I have to revert back to the chemical laden Motions in order to make sure my curls don't frizz and draw up during extreme humid days. Still on the search for a natural hairspray/spritz that actually holds and doesn't feel icky.

Alright

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

I will be purchasing a stronger formula next time. this is better suited for thin/medium hair . My thick lengthy locks need a LOT of umph! This just didn't deliver

medium