Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is hard (or impossible) to find a hair spray that is chemical free. This product does contain a few chemicals (the first few ingredients) that seem to be less toxic. At least the product is paraben, lauryl and laureth sulfate free. It does smell good though and free of chemical smell. I have soft and thin hair and find that it is not able to hold my hair well. It is best to use it in conjunction with a natural hair gel which seems to work. It is also easily to wash off, as compared to normal chemical hairspray. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good hairspray

Posted by 4618051664073972893 on Feb 11, 2014

I don't know if I would call this MAXIMUM Hold, but it gets the job done. I really only need a couple of sprays to hold the sweep of my bangs and this does the trick. I was a long time user of another brand, but wanted to switch to something with less harsh chemicals. This is a good option. It helps hold the style, but don't spray too much at one time! My free advice is to spray one or two sprays, and if you need more hold then come back in a couple of minutes and spray again.

Homemaker

Posted by Reviewer2567609 on Dec 10, 2008

I really like this hair spray. It doesn't damage my hair with harsh chemicals. It brushes out easily between washings.

It's good for beach waves

Posted by Reviewer3189549 on Jan 31, 2011

I like to scrunch this spray into my waves, and it creates a soft style with medium hold. It works to keep my bangs off my face too without feeling too stiff. I have thick, barely treated, wavy and dry hair.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is good hair treatment, but it's not so much inside!

L.A. Hold Hair Spritz

Posted by Reviewer1864949 on Dec 12, 2008

It is the best hair spray spritz that I have used with no aerosol or carbon emissions into the air! It leaves my hair feeling natural and soft.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3133050 on Mar 17, 2009

My daughters use this all the time and they seem to really like it.

Good hairspray

Posted by Reviewer1770005 on Apr 29, 2009

This stuff smells so nice, it helped keep the frizz down.

giovanni

Posted by Reviewer1964253 on Jun 29, 2009

great hair products, can't find a better price

does the trick

Posted by Reviewer1805760 on Jul 29, 2009

it holds well and isn't sticky.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »