Giovanni L.A. Hold Hair Spritz

Posted by Reviewer2098235 on Jun 14, 2009

This has a great scent and works great! I love this because it doesn't weigh down my fine, pin-straight hair! I'm hooked on ALL Giovanni products - Highly recommended! Thanks, IHERB, as always, you have the BEST prices and super fast shipping! :)

Giovanni, Spritz

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Jul 19, 2009

good product. I love it!!

lets me use hairspray again

Posted by DesertRatonga on Oct 20, 2009

this is an awesome hairspray, i had kinda sworn off sprays as they have quite a few drawbacks, but this brand is totally different: no white flakes, no sticky fingers from touching you hair, doesn't make hair "crispy", smells nice, cool packaging. i will buy this repeatedly.

Does its work perfectly!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012

This is a Number 1 hair spritz for me. It does the best work, no stickiness , good hold, pleasant scent and I like packaging a lot! My hair is natural, not permed.

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

A good hairspray

Effective

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

Nice design, ok smell - and very good hold. Both my boyfriend and I use this, and we think it's great - in other words, it works on both long and short hair, and combined with other hairproducts. Easy spray-mechanism too. Very affordable and high quality hairspray!

Nice!

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

Pleasant smell and light hold. I will be buying this again. Truly Organic and that is important to me.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on Sep 19, 2008

Love that it doesn't smell so strong like regular hairsprays. I have very long hair and this works very well keeping everything in place all day! Also use it on my daughters' hair.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 02, 2008

Smells good, chemical free, so I can use on my 5 year old too!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1286063 on Jan 30, 2008

I like this product because of the natural ingredients and it works great. It is so nice to use a hair spray that works well and doesn't suffocate you with the toxic ingredients as found in most hairsprays.