Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on Sep 19, 2008

Love that it doesn't smell so strong like regular hairsprays. I have very long hair and this works very well keeping everything in place all day! Also use it on my daughters' hair.

Nice!

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jul 12, 2008

Pleasant smell and light hold. I will be buying this again. Truly Organic and that is important to me.

Good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 21, 2012

It is good hair treatment, but it's not so much inside!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1286063 on Jan 30, 2008

I like this product because of the natural ingredients and it works great. It is so nice to use a hair spray that works well and doesn't suffocate you with the toxic ingredients as found in most hairsprays.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer1081030 on May 02, 2008

Smells good, chemical free, so I can use on my 5 year old too!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Oct 14, 2009

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

Great hair spritz

Posted by Reviewer2576914 on Oct 25, 2009

I have used this for a while. I consider it moderate hold, a little stiffening, but not maximum. It brushes out nicely and restyles the next day without a lot of buildup. The ingredients are great, it's not hard on the nose or skin, and it smells great...I get a lot of compliments on the smell of my hair. Great price at iHerb!

Love this hair spray

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Nov 15, 2011

After trying many other products without any success, I came upon this hair spray. It holds great and is low chemicals according to EWG.org's skin deep cosmetic database.

Not thrilled

Posted by Reviewer1874515 on Jan 18, 2011

I would not classify this as a hairspray in the sense of the chemical type. It will probably sit in the cabinet for a certain time - then hit the trash. Maybe I'll give it away to someone who may appreciate it.

wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on May 08, 2010

this is a really nice hair spray! it has a very mild scent and it doesn't make your hair sticky - it holds very well even if you comb through it!