| English
| USD ($)

Giovanni, L.A. Hold Hair Spritz, Maximum Hold, 5 fl oz (147 ml) (Discontinued Item)

OK

Posted by Reviewer1499951 on Jan 31, 2012

Very strong hold if you use a lot, but then again it makes the hair really wet. Will not by again.

No hold

Posted by Reviewer1064698 on Sep 26, 2011

This is not maximum hold, in fact very little hold. I do not use it as a hair spray because of this. I do use it to spray my hair before I curl it as it does have some hold if used like this. I will buy this again, but not as a hair spray, rather as a styling product.

Not a fan

Posted by Reviewer2348565 on Jan 13, 2010

I do not like this product. It is too heavy and left a film.

Giovanni LA Hairspray

Posted by Reviewer2463410 on May 17, 2010

Seems like the sprayer keeps clogging and it comes out in a stream. Smells good, and combs out easy. They need to work on getting it to come out in a mist.

IT'S TERRIBLE!!!! DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Aug 05, 2008

I had been using Jason Botanicals and loved it, it worked great and all of a sudden I couldn't find it to buy locally or on the internet, so called Jason and they no longer carry it, so tried this because the reviews and the ingredients were good, (ingredients better than Jason's) but its been a waste of money, it does NOT hold my hair in place at all it just falls and does a terrible job so I mixed it with the little bit of Jason I had left and that worked, but now I am out of Jason and am left wondering if I go back to Suave which I used before going natural or keep paying big money for sprays that claim they are "natural" and really aren't.....I'm disappointed this hair spray didn't work for me, it smells nice and the ingredients are good, it's too pricey, but would of paid it to have a natural spray that worked!!!