LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer3039714 on May 28, 2013

I simply love this hair product. not stiff or hard on the hair. After spraying you still can style. wonderful.

nice

Posted by 5732646070870077748 on May 26, 2013

It does not smell irritably as other spritz. It can hold the hair strongly and it is not harmful.

Kind of Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1285947 on Apr 19, 2013

This hairspray gives you a light hold and a medium hold if you spray a lot in one spot. However, the scent is a strong alcohol smell which surprised me because Giovanni products usually have nice natural scents. This hairspray smelled really alcohol-y and didn't hold that well. I have straight hair and I wanted to use this for when I curled my hair to hold the curls, but it really don't hold them that well. My curls will start to uncurl after 4-5 hours. I also have to spray a lot to get my curls to last that long (which is not long enough for me) and this will make my hair look a bit crunchy. I wanted my hair to be more flowy and my curls to look natural without the obvious use of hairspray on them. Since this hairspray couldn't achieve this purpose, I won't be repurchasing.

fell in love

Posted by Galina on Apr 12, 2013

It is my first experience of using natural ingredients hair spray and I wasn't disappointed.It holds the hair quite good

Giovanni, L.A. Hold Hair Spritz, Maximum Hold

Posted by AlanaDesign on Mar 07, 2013

Doesn't hold my hair well. It definitely not "maximum hold" like it says. And "spray mechanism" stop working after few uses :( Had to put it in another bottle.

I prefer smaller spraying mist

Posted by Reviewer3227621 on Feb 02, 2013

My hear are light, so I prefer smaller spraying mist, as my hear gets wet. It is too much and to heavy for my hair. Or may be I would need not so strong hold.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer2444601 on Jan 12, 2013

I am not a big hair spray user, but from time to time I do. This product seems to work well. It has a fairly light sent and a a medium hold.

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 13, 2012

gir bra hold

지오반니 스프레이 괜찮아요.

Posted by sehyeon on Oct 28, 2012

일단 고정력은 만족스럽구요. 같은 회사 마그네틱 포스 스타일링 왁스와 함께 쓰는데 스프레이쪽은 만족감이 높습니다. 샴푸질한 번에도 잘 씻겨나가구요.

Posted by AnnEllen on Oct 26, 2012

Not much hold.. Only make makes you're hair kinda wet really..