Pretty good

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

Pros: It has a nice smell, a small amount makes the job, it does not make my hair crunchy at all, it adds A LOT of volume and it enhances my waves. My hair is very long, fine and slightly wavy, so slightly that some times waves don't even exist, but this gel makes them come up! Cons: It completely takes away the shine and my hair looks dull and kind of rough, mainly at the ends. Conclusion: I like it because of the volume and the waves it provides, but I'm not using it in my everyday routine, only now and then, for a change.

Not strong at all

Posted by Celinem on Feb 16, 2016

This is not a strong hold styling gel.

styling gel

Posted by 5155339939604792835 on Feb 07, 2016

This product is in conformity with the functions described. I like the texture and aroma and is very light in her hair being easy to remove. Thanks iherb

Works

Posted by Reviewer2247377 on Dec 14, 2015

Only need a small amount. Great hold. Easy to wash out. Great price

Good gel

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Nov 20, 2015

Light scent and keeps hair in control.

Very pleased!

Posted by 4963480733413953944 on Nov 17, 2015

So happy this doesn't leave residue and it is natural. I have bought from hair dressers in the past who told me no residue with this and that brand and heaps of residue like spider webs. Will be buying this product again.

Love it!

Posted by 5397548940069045009 on Oct 06, 2015

I have big curly hair and this gel keeps frizz away from it very well. It has a nice smell and the best thing is that it doesn't leave my hair crunchy like some other gels do!I think this is definitely a keeper and I will purchase it again!

My Fav Hair Gel

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on Feb 13, 2015

Works great, actually holds hair (thick!!!) in place without being clumpy. Washes out thoroughly too. And the ingredient list is the best one I've seen for this type of product. I'm so glad it's available here at Well.ca.

fantastic

Posted by 5165048244053206900 on Oct 19, 2014

love that i can buy giovanni products at such a reasonable price, is great fore my husbands short hair and my long hair

Good

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Jun 02, 2014

It give good definition and great hold but make hair very dry. I will suggest to use it with a good moisturizing conditioner.