Giovanni, L.A. Natural, Styling Gel, Strong Hold, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)

Great Hold, Adds Body, my new HG of Gels!

Posted by Reviewer1432146 From Washington on Jun 10, 2010

I have fine hair and this works wonders. I actually stopped using gels for quite some time now but when switching to green/organic products I decided to try this out. It adds body and has a great amount of hold for me when blow drying and/or styling with heat tools. My hair doesn't hold curl well and this helps it to do so. As others have said you need to use a small amount or else it may be too much and make your hair stiff. I use just a small amount, smaller in diameter than a contact and put it through my hair evenly. LOVE THIS GEL!

The best gel ever!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 From New Jersey on Nov 07, 2010

I love this gel for my extremely thin and limp hair. It adds fullness and body. It does not flake or leave a white residue even when I put too much on my hair.

I love this hair gel!

Posted by Reviewer2381648 From Texas on Jan 27, 2009

this is a great gel for my thick curly hair! it works great to set my curls when wet and also as a great defrizzer/curl definer on my hair when its dry. it provides nice hold and shine, but is not hard and stiff.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2862489 From Illinois on Oct 14, 2009

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

STRONG HOLD

Posted by curlygirl From France on May 27, 2012

i hate this gel!!! it's strong and hard!!