Great Hold, Adds Body, my new HG of Gels!

Posted by Reviewer1432146 on Jun 10, 2010

I have fine hair and this works wonders. I actually stopped using gels for quite some time now but when switching to green/organic products I decided to try this out. It adds body and has a great amount of hold for me when blow drying and/or styling with heat tools. My hair doesn't hold curl well and this helps it to do so. As others have said you need to use a small amount or else it may be too much and make your hair stiff. I use just a small amount, smaller in diameter than a contact and put it through my hair evenly. LOVE THIS GEL!

The best gel ever!

Posted by Reviewer1993634 on Nov 07, 2010

I love this gel for my extremely thin and limp hair. It adds fullness and body. It does not flake or leave a white residue even when I put too much on my hair.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Oct 14, 2009

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

STRONG HOLD

Posted by curlygirl on May 27, 2012

i hate this gel!!! it's strong and hard!!

I love this hair gel!

Posted by Reviewer2381648 on Jan 27, 2009

this is a great gel for my thick curly hair! it works great to set my curls when wet and also as a great defrizzer/curl definer on my hair when its dry. it provides nice hold and shine, but is not hard and stiff.

Great Hold

Posted by Reviewer2140890 on Jan 02, 2011

Finally found a great gel. I was using other natural gel but they were still flaking. This gel is the best I have ever used. You don't need a lot. But it still gives you a all day hold. If you use a lot it will make your hair stiff, but once you get use to it you can adjust the amount you use. Best feature is no more flakness. Good price !

Good deal from I-herb

Posted by Reviewer2295463 on Jun 21, 2009

This gel really thickens appearance of the hair, lasting all day long. A vanity based necessity for this 61 year old head of thinning hair.

A GREAT product

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Aug 14, 2008

I love Giovanni products and have been using them for many years. I use tea to cover my gray and their products don't strip the tea like many other hair products do. I highly recommend all the Giovanni products.

Strong hold, yes

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Apr 10, 2011

Got a strong hold which just fit my need, compared with the price for comparing product in Norway this is a killer :-)

Holds nicely

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Oct 19, 2010

wonderful hold and lovely smell. This is a must have for short fine hair.