The only hair gel my boyfriend will use

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Feb 17, 2011

Nuff said!

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1499990 on Mar 13, 2011

Very unique product. One of the best gels i've ever used.

Awesome.

Posted by Reviewer2205736 on May 05, 2011

This is the best vegan wax I've tried. Great hold, and easy to style with. A friend tried it and he also swears by this wax now.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2407170 on Nov 28, 2011

best wax I have ever used. this magnetic line from giovanni is the best hair care line I have found. the wax is light, smells great and provides nice hold.

I recommend!

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Bought as a gift to her husband, in the end use together. Good locks locks, long holds, although the fixation on the box indicating the weak. I like to type gel slightly wet hands, then it is better distributed over the hair. Suitable for a smooth installation, or a short cut to videleniya strands. I recommend!

OK

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This works for a short period of time - but If you're counting on your hairdo lasting for an entire day, this isn't doing the job. It works better combined with hairspray though - but it's still not top of the line. Easy to apply and easy to rinse out.

It's ok but...

Posted by rautavaara on Jul 02, 2013

I have thick hair, so I need a strong wax. Sad to say, that this is not strong enough for me. Will not order this again. Odorless, does not slime your hair when using it. Everything else was OK but the strength was the only minus.

Mitigé

Posted by 5033194317195557974 on Aug 10, 2014

Bien mais pas le préféré de mon mari. Il m'a demandé de ne pas lui reprendre celui là. Il le trouve trop "collant" à l'application, il ne tiend pas bien sur la journée et lui laisse les cheveux collants.

1st time trying this product

Posted by Reviewer2292295 on Dec 12, 2010

I prefer Giovanni Hair Styling Foam, Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged,

Magneficent

Posted by Reviewer1487722 on Mar 01, 2012

Thought I am unsure of how to use this for best...but this holds very strongly and smells good. And not so hazardious to mine hair.