EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Mar 07, 2011

I have werry damaged hairs after hair bleaching, after conditioning the hair was super slippery, healthy,without flattened effect.

Was this review helpful to you?

great for long hair

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this conditioner because it works on detangling my waist long hair and doesn't have that strong perfum smell many other conditioners do.

Was this review helpful to you?

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jul 19, 2009

very good but not great. Giovanni smooth as silk is better for dry frizzy hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Was this review helpful to you?

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 20, 2009

I've used all of the Giovanni Magnetic products for years, with good results. I have very frizzy hair in humid weather. The Magnetic line helps tame my frizzies. No chemicals or harmful ingredients either.

Was this review helpful to you?

Healthy, safe conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1110354 on Jul 01, 2008

Great product. Especially works well with baby fine hair since it does not weight it down. Will continue to order it from your company.

Was this review helpful to you?

good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

But just good conditioner, smooth as silk works better on my damaged hair!

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful product

Posted by 5000700279413594153 on Feb 03, 2013

I'm a hairdresser and this product is amazing. It adds strength to my weakend hair without weighing it down!! Will buy again! Lovely cucumber fragrance

Was this review helpful to you?

Giovanni, Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 02, 2013

Great.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!

Posted by TeriSatori on Aug 09, 2013

Feels great

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 65 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »