Great product

Posted by Reviewer2622191 on Mar 07, 2011

I have werry damaged hairs after hair bleaching, after conditioning the hair was super slippery, healthy,without flattened effect.

great for long hair

Posted by Reviewer2514376 on Sep 10, 2009

I love this conditioner because it works on detangling my waist long hair and doesn't have that strong perfum smell many other conditioners do.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer2950486 on Jul 19, 2009

very good but not great. Giovanni smooth as silk is better for dry frizzy hair.

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Jun 20, 2009

I've used all of the Giovanni Magnetic products for years, with good results. I have very frizzy hair in humid weather. The Magnetic line helps tame my frizzies. No chemicals or harmful ingredients either.

Healthy, safe conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1110354 on Jul 01, 2008

Great product. Especially works well with baby fine hair since it does not weight it down. Will continue to order it from your company.

good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

But just good conditioner, smooth as silk works better on my damaged hair!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1244549 on May 12, 2009

I was having reactions from curl conditioners/fancy expensive conditioners which worked but they made my head itchy and My curls got frizzy by mid day. This conditioner gives me no negative physical reactions, smells great and defines my curls effortlessly.

Great pair..

Posted by Reviewer1264295 on Jan 27, 2011

I'm using this and the Magnetic Energizing Shampoo...together they are doing a great job of elimating damage, and adding more shine. You don't need to use a lot.

Love it!