EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.29

$8.99

Savings of: $2.70 (30% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
(7)
2 Stars
(6)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Giovanni, Magnetic Restruxturing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Mar 02, 2013

Great.

Was this review helpful to you?

Beautiful product

Posted by 5000700279413594153 on Feb 03, 2013

I'm a hairdresser and this product is amazing. It adds strength to my weakend hair without weighing it down!! Will buy again! Lovely cucumber fragrance

Was this review helpful to you?

Well smooths

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Приятная густая консистенция у кондиционера. Отлично разглаживает и увлажняет волосы, особенно хорош он в паре с шампунем из этой же линии. Волосы очень хорошо себя чувствуют от этой парочки. Запах немного резковат для меня. Очень необычный металлический цвет. A nice thick consistency of the conditioner. Perfectly smoothes and moisturizes the hair, especially good paired with a shampoo from the same line. The hair is very good feel of the pair. The smell of some rather tartly. A very unusual metallic color

Was this review helpful to you?

No help.

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Usually love Giovanni products, but didn't find anything special from this, didn't discover the magnetic affect.

Was this review helpful to you?

good!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 22, 2012

But just good conditioner, smooth as silk works better on my damaged hair!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Достойный выбор///////////////////decent selection

Posted by --Irka-- on Aug 16, 2012

Забавный цвет, стильное оформление. И очень понравился мне запах, но я не могу описать ЧЕМ пахнет. Достаточно хорошо увлажняет, если волосы действительно жирные или хотя бы нормальные, я немного не угадала с типом волос, но снизить из-за этого оценку не могу. Кстати, шампунь закончился раньше кондиционера, что несказанно меня удивило) ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Funny color, stylish design. And I loved the smell, but I can not describe What smells. Well enough moisture, if the hair is really greasy, or at least normal, I guess a bit with the type of hair, but reduced because of this assessment can not. By the way, ended earlier shampoo conditioner that unspeakably surprised me)

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

good, but don't use with magnetic shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

Had to stop using the shampoo from this range, as it made my hair gummy. The conditioner worked nicely after I switched to a new shampoo. wouldn't recommend however.

Was this review helpful to you?

wonderful!

Posted by frensisa on Jul 05, 2012

I love the smell of it and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth.

Was this review helpful to you?

Hated it.

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

Not for me.My hair felt disgusting after using this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice product!

Posted by pirlanta on Mar 30, 2012

Honestly I don't use hait conditioner regulary, but have bought it with the same shampoo to better effect. I don't see any super effect, but my hair doesn't mix much after that, really.

Was this review helpful to you?

3 people found the following review helpful

Items 11-20 of 65 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »