Awesome!

Posted by abbyiherb on Aug 18, 2010

Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.

Posted by DesertLiving on Jun 03, 2016

Each scent is amazing. Great to keep in glove box, handbag, gym bag etc. Will buy again.

Wonderful product.

Posted by Reviewer1752731 on Jul 15, 2012

I have these in the car and in my handbag. I use them when I travel and towel down everything on the way!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

Great item with different varieties in one pack - great to carry in bag to refresh or sooth a headache.

Nice!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 17, 2013

Love these little towelettes! The lavender and grapefruite smell great, not very impressed with the peppermint one!

Very useful!

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Sep 15, 2013

I'm the kind of person who always has wipes with me. These are perfect because they're natural, individually wrapped and the variety of smells keeps it interesting. They all smell great. My kids like them too.

Handy and smells divine!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

I love this brand, they're almost perfect!! Sometimes contain phenoxyethanol (if you avoid it), but otherwise pretty decent. Don't get afraid now, like almost every other brand contains WAY more chemicals than this. It's almost impossible to find chemical free products (even at iHerb). These are my little gems, I have them everywhere. In my purse, in the car, when traveling, etc. Don't use them often as I try to wash my hands instead, but when no water is around, I use these. Great!!

Best fresh

Posted by 5315957388990782273 on Feb 25, 2015

The best wipes I've tried ever!!! Best smell and clean.

Great !!!

Posted by iamqht on Sep 05, 2015

Amazing, Thank you iherb !

Great scents.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Nov 30, 2010

These are very handy to carry around. They are a nice size and the scents are all very pleasant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »