Awesome!

Posted by abbyiherb on Aug 18, 2010

Although it says that you use these towelettes just for your hands, I actually used the grapefruit splash and lavender calm on my face and neck and felt really refreshed. I also tried the peppermint on my face, but it left my skin feeling too tingly and not in a good way. I say keep it to your hands only for the peppermint surge.

Great scents.

Posted by Reviewer3042074 on Nov 30, 2010

These are very handy to carry around. They are a nice size and the scents are all very pleasant.

Loving these!

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on Dec 16, 2010

For purse, car, travel etc etc. LOVE this product, enjoy that it comes in a combo pack for whatever mood I might be in. I even used them on my face in a pinch and it worked great.

Towelettes

Posted by Reviewer1330349 on Jan 07, 2010

I have used these towelettes before and they are amazing.

refreshing

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on May 26, 2010

I like these little gems. I use them after working out, yoga and hot flashes. Nice and cool.Soft material too!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1408187 on Jul 04, 2010

I love these moist toilettes. We went on a long trip recently and they were extremely handy. I will keep a supply on hand from now on!

Great for camping!

Posted by Reviewer1746355 on Oct 11, 2011

These were a refreshing treat on our backpacking trip. Non-irritating and all natural. Large enough wipe to clean around face an neck and arms. Or simply open and hold onto for the aromatherapy effect. Lavender was calming and the others energizing.

OMG...

Posted by pixiesti6669 on Jan 27, 2012

...the scent of these towelettes are to die for...I LUV this product!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3340281 on Dec 26, 2012

Great item with different varieties in one pack - great to carry in bag to refresh or sooth a headache.

Nice!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 17, 2013

Love these little towelettes! The lavender and grapefruite smell great, not very impressed with the peppermint one!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »