I don't like it

Posted by Reviewer1447371 on Apr 28, 2016

I makes my hair dull and i feel it weird after application.

Regret buying it :(

Posted by 5157727308790621470 on Jan 22, 2016

I have long fine hair. Since my hair needs a lot of volume, i purchased this product. However, it made my hair sticky even though it gave good volume. So i thought the stickiness was worth it. But after applying it, the next day I had dandruffs all over my head. I never had dandruffs before. So that's is the reason i don't recommend anyone to buy this product even if it were 1$.

Will buy in bulk

Posted by 5221562179383939999 on Apr 05, 2015

I love what this does for my hair! Touchable softness, but be careful not to put too much. Otherwise gets greasy.

No me gusto nada

Posted by 5138959798788236311 on Mar 02, 2015

Me decepciono mucho ya que esperaba mucho mas mi cabello quedo acartonado y eso que le di varias oportunidades pero no funciono.

I was expecting more

Posted by SoleVeg on Jan 26, 2015

This makes hair feel a little dry, but is ok if you use a good leave-in conditioner before applying it.

Wonderful product for thin hair

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I have used about half a bottle of this stuff for my very thin hair, and I really like it. I apply it after shower on the roots of my hair, and use a hair dryer with my head upside down for about 30 seconds, after which I apply rollers on my hair. Easy to do in the morning, doesn't take a lot of time and really gives my hair some volume and bounce. First good organic hair styling product I have found! Thank you Giovanni!

great to use

Posted by 5294131419684516263 on Nov 25, 2014

Great stuff in good price, wish not always out of stock.

Buen producto

Posted by monicamsanchez on Oct 05, 2014

Marca muy bien las ondas naturales del pelo

Powerful stuff

Posted by 5220602082573660132 on Aug 06, 2014

This is a great product if your hair is thick and strong and you want a lot of oomph! Unfortunately my hair is fine and stressed so this product was too tacky to the touch and a little too stiff.

Bra hårskum

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jul 28, 2014

Har bestillt denne moussen et par ganger og kommer til å gjøre det igjen. Håret blir ikke tungt og klissete av den.