Customer Reviews

Giovanni, Natural Mousse Air-Turbo Charged, Hair Styling Foam, 7 fl oz (207 ml)

$6.27
$8.95
Savings of: $2.68 (30% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 169 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 5-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 70 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

A light but powerful mouse! ♡ Visit my page for more reviews♡

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

A light but powerful mouse - creates much volume and fixes the hairdo well! The composition also pleases - all the natural extracts make my hair obedient, smooth and looking luxurious. Works also perfect if you use hair dryer. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪ Легкий, но мощный мусс - создает отличный объем (даже не ожидала!) и хорошо фиксирует укладку. Состав также радует - все эти натуральные экстракты - это настоящий эко-коктейль для волос, волосы послушные, гладкие, да что уж там, они выглядят просто роскошно! Мусс хорош также если вы сушите или укладываете волосы феном. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Love it!

8 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Oct 14, 2009

Purchased at iHerb

I am a hairdresser and use Giovanni products exclusively. They all work wonderfully and don't have any nasty toxins or harmful chemicals in them. Go figure. You don't need that stuff to be beautiful on the outside. My clients use the products too. I use the mousse for my daughter's fine and super curly hair. It helps hold the curl all day....she's 3, that's a big deal. Enjoy. You won't be disappointed.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Great body and style

5 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3146816 on Nov 15, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

I have fine, thin hair. This product is the best of the many I have tried. Buy it. You won't be sorry!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best product I've found so far

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3013081 on Jul 20, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

The mousse leaves my fine hair feeling light and clean while holding it in place. I don't feel like I'm wearing a "cap" which is what other products have felt like.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Georgia user

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2185847 on Nov 17, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

This mousse is amazing! I am hooked! LOVE it! Thank you!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 70 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives