Good conditionner - makes a difference

Posted by ShaktiSophia on Aug 28, 2012

I love the smell. It detangles and leaves my hair quite soft with nice luster. I combine it with Giovanni Direct Leave-in Conditioner, which has a similar formula. For better restoration of dry, brittle and damaged hair I'm now going to use it as a hair mask, leaving it on overnight before shampooing my hair. If my hair looks and feels restored, I'll update my comment and give it 5 stars.

Love it!

Posted by 4967155602911411554 on Dec 05, 2013

This hair reconstructor has been a life saver for me

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on Jun 12, 2013

Me gusta esta mascarilla, pero no la noto tan espléndida como había leído. Me deja el pelo suave y, eso si, huele muy bien.....

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1148771 on Oct 13, 2010

You have to leave it a little longer for better result. My hair feel very soft and looks great!

just fine

Posted by 5620945877642541087 on Oct 03, 2012

Just a nice regular repairing musk, very good quality.

Thankyou

Posted by LoveBug67 on May 22, 2011

this product keeps my hair well treated soft ends and helps with the fizz. Just love it want more.....

"Okay" product

Posted by mariannarafaella on Jan 01, 2014

It's a good product. I feel my hair sealed and moisturized after using this but I must say I'm not impressed. I don't know, I think I was expecting too much, something awesome or extraordinary, but it's just as good as something else. It's good like other hair products. For the price it's OK, but I would not use only this to SAVE my dyed hair, you know? The smell is not great too. It reminds me cheap things.

A good reconstructor

Posted by Reviewer2532367 on Apr 22, 2014

This is really cheap and good reconstructor. It's also moisturizing. I recommend and will buy again.

One of the best I've used so far.

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014

I have long, very dry, fine, colored dry hair that need both nourishment and volume. This product gives both to my hair - whenever I use another conditioner (even very popular ones like the Acure Conditioner with Argan Oil, or the Avalon Organics Biotin) I do see a big difference at the ends of my hair (they become more dry and brittle) and my hairdresser also understands if I have not used it. I took one star off because I am still in the search of the holy grail product - until then, this one will be in regular rotation.

Muy buen producto

Posted by 5454423259559318978 on May 14, 2014

Buen producto por el precio‚Ķ al principio lo utilizaba como acondicionador dejándolo solo unos minutos y no notaba que ayudara mucho, después comencé a utilizarla como crema de masaje dejándola por 15 o más minutos y mi pelito quedo brillante y humectado se notó la diferencia. El aroma es muy suave, quizás a hierbas pero sutil.