good

Posted by 4696756442196188348 on Apr 11, 2016

it moistens hair and gives shine

Buena relación calidad - precio

Posted by Elemire on Apr 01, 2016

La textura es semi-densa, tiene un olor muy ligero pero agradable, se reparte bien por el cabello y tras unos minutos dejándolo actuar facilita el desenredado, deja el pelo suave y no apelmaza

Good enough

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice mask and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a mask that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Nice smell

Posted by 5333193269195837240 on Apr 16, 2015

This product really have a nice smell that is not to overwhelming. I like that it makes my hair feel healthy, but I don't think it leaves it as soft as I had expected. I do think that it will have a positive effect on my hair on a longer term, so I will keep using this product for a while.

Good product

Posted by 5136910293106609522 on Mar 20, 2015

It makes my happy so soft ! I love it !

J'adore

Posted by 4668328473576300442 on Mar 06, 2015

Laisse mes cheveux extrêmement doux et les boucles bien définies. J'adore

Sof and lovely

Posted by Reviewer1556279 on Feb 04, 2015

I have normal hair and lately it has been getting very dry and everything I tried just didn't work. My mum has VERY dry hair and again, nothing she has tried throughout the years and worked on her hair ... that is, until she tried this product. We both love how it leaves your hair soft and shiny. We highly recommend this product.

nice but not magic

Posted by Reviewer1283737 on Jan 30, 2015

I've used this about three times now, and it seems very nice, it's super thick, but there isn't any sort of magical impact

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 11, 2014

Works good I only have to use this once a week

Calidad - precio excelente

Posted by 5663336109094503150 on Nov 24, 2014

Realmente ayuda a recuperar el pelo dañado. Mi pelo "era" rizado y tras años de alisados químicos, tintes y plancha estaba seco, quebradizo y había perdido el rizo. Este producto, usado una vez a la semana como mascarilla después del lavado me ha ayudado enormemente a recuperar el buen aspecto de mi melena rizada. Solo le pongo la pega de que si se usa con más frecuencia (a mi por lo menos me ha pasado), deja el pelo algo "pesado", supongo que por las proteínas que contiene... Con el uso que le doy ahora es un 10!