Good hair repair!

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Apr 15, 2014

Smells great, makes my hair shine like no other. I have tried every high end product their is, as well as your normal supermarket brands. Nothing worked! even shampoos which were $35 each!. Giovanni is the only product which has helped repair my hair and I’ve since had a huge boost of growth as well. I use this repair conditioner masque along side the Giovanni smooth as silk range. Will purchase again! Great price!

Smooths and softens

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

My hair feels soft and smooth when I use this treatment. It's easy to use since you put in on between shampoo and conditioner. I think it's better at smoothing and moisturizing than the smooth as silk treatment.

Amor infinito a este producto.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

Me encanta me encanta me encanta y me encanta! No estaba yo del todo convencida cuando lo compré, leí alguna review mala y deconfiaba, pero menos mal que no hice caso. Maravilloso producto. Digamos que es lo más parecido al resultado de un buen producto siliconado artificial pero mejor, con todo natural. Huele muy agradable y deja el pelo!! Cómo lo deja! Con peso pero sin engrasar, con un brillo que pa qué, sin frizz ninguno pero manteniendo el volumen, suave y desenredado, con un aspecto sanísimo. No había conseguido resultados tan buenos con ningún producto de iherb hasta el momento. Repetiré y repetiré hasta la saciedad.

Does what it's supposed to!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

I use this whenever my curls get all soft and mushy (possibly from over-conditioning, although I co-wash very infrequently) and I'm in desperate need of some definition. After using it, I get major shrinkage, but the following day's wash and go always looks on point! I've used this to restore my curls several times, and so far I've only needed one wash with this to do the trick. I've had the same tube since forever. Speaking of tubes, the packaging is really convenient!

Amazing - Makes your hair as silky as an unicorn

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the conditioner and shampoo) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D

Giovanni kan hår

Posted by tabitas on Dec 14, 2015

Har testet ut en giovanni balsam. Nå måtte jeg ha en hårkur. Nå har jeg hårkur jeg er så fornøyd med. Shampoo er satt opp på neste ordre.

Smooth hair!

Posted by 5063440378252522016 on Dec 15, 2015

I have damaged hair and it looks frizzy and sometimes course. When used properly, my hair has significantly improved, and it made my hair so so smooth! Definitely will keep using and repurchase. 5 STARS!

A good reconstructor

Posted by Reviewer2532367 on Apr 22, 2014

This is really cheap and good reconstructor. It's also moisturizing. I recommend and will buy again.

One of the best I've used so far.

Posted by Penelope11 on May 01, 2014

I have long, very dry, fine, colored dry hair that need both nourishment and volume. This product gives both to my hair - whenever I use another conditioner (even very popular ones like the Acure Conditioner with Argan Oil, or the Avalon Organics Biotin) I do see a big difference at the ends of my hair (they become more dry and brittle) and my hairdresser also understands if I have not used it. I took one star off because I am still in the search of the holy grail product - until then, this one will be in regular rotation.

"Okay" product

Posted by mariannarafaella on Jan 01, 2014

It's a good product. I feel my hair sealed and moisturized after using this but I must say I'm not impressed. I don't know, I think I was expecting too much, something awesome or extraordinary, but it's just as good as something else. It's good like other hair products. For the price it's OK, but I would not use only this to SAVE my dyed hair, you know? The smell is not great too. It reminds me cheap things.