Good hair repair!

Posted by 5513883387752029749 on Apr 15, 2014

Smells great, makes my hair shine like no other. I have tried every high end product their is, as well as your normal supermarket brands. Nothing worked! even shampoos which were $35 each!. Giovanni is the only product which has helped repair my hair and I’ve since had a huge boost of growth as well. I use this repair conditioner masque along side the Giovanni smooth as silk range. Will purchase again! Great price!

Smooths and softens

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 19, 2014

My hair feels soft and smooth when I use this treatment. It's easy to use since you put in on between shampoo and conditioner. I think it's better at smoothing and moisturizing than the smooth as silk treatment.

Amor infinito a este producto.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

Me encanta me encanta me encanta y me encanta! No estaba yo del todo convencida cuando lo compré, leí alguna review mala y deconfiaba, pero menos mal que no hice caso. Maravilloso producto. Digamos que es lo más parecido al resultado de un buen producto siliconado artificial pero mejor, con todo natural. Huele muy agradable y deja el pelo!! Cómo lo deja! Con peso pero sin engrasar, con un brillo que pa qué, sin frizz ninguno pero manteniendo el volumen, suave y desenredado, con un aspecto sanísimo. No había conseguido resultados tan buenos con ningún producto de iherb hasta el momento. Repetiré y repetiré hasta la saciedad.

No está mal

Posted by Loli10 on Nov 12, 2015

Pone olor natural, aunque me resulta sintético.....Es una buena compra por que tiene un buen precio y esos son muchos puntos a su favor, aunque tampoco viene mucha cantidad, si eres de echarte mucho y utilizarla a menudo probablemente te dure un asalto, deja el pelo suave en la ducha. Si te sirvió mi comentario dale un si

Does what it's supposed to!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

I use this whenever my curls get all soft and mushy (possibly from over-conditioning, although I co-wash very infrequently) and I'm in desperate need of some definition. After using it, I get major shrinkage, but the following day's wash and go always looks on point! I've used this to restore my curls several times, and so far I've only needed one wash with this to do the trick. I've had the same tube since forever. Speaking of tubes, the packaging is really convenient!