July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Refresh Sanitizing Towelettes, Grapefruit Splash, 20 Towelettes, 8 in. x 6 in.

Natural Grapefruit Oil - Good For Either Gender

Posted by Reviewer3305855 on Aug 13, 2010

I just got these for an upcoming camping trip. The expiration date is actually 2012, not 2011 as stated online. If you place your nose directly into the towelette or rub your hands quite well with it, you can smell a definite fresh grapefruit smell. The slight scent is not overpowering buts linger some when you do a sniff test of your skin/hands. We are going into bear country & need unscented products so may have to limit where & how I use these as bears can smell 3 miles away. I can see it'll be great to dissolve anything on my hands from cooking, etc. I can not detect it on my face when I applied it & I have a very good sense of smell. I used these same towelettes during colder weather & I think the scents seem stronger during warmer weather.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE

Posted by Reviewer1075433 on May 04, 2011

I am already a fan of Giovanni products and just tried these. They are a burst of citrus. I am very odor sensitive but thesee do not have any flowery notes, so they do not bother me. I use them for camping, hiking or at work when I need a quick refresher. They are one of the best new products I have tried. You will not regret buying them.

good

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Jan 08, 2010

good product, generous little wipe and nicely indivdually wrapped but the smell is a little overpowering for me. Might be perfect for others.