Be cautious

Posted by 4964812621813221990 on Apr 14, 2016

As a volumiser, it raised my cuticles to such an extent that it disturbed my strands leaving them feeling coarse and unable to retain moisture. Such a shame because at first, it worked really well. My daughter had a similar experience. I have afro hair and she has a looser curl.

good for dry/damage hair

Posted by 5647946419462917540 on Feb 16, 2016

Good for dry hair. But does not give as much volume of u use with conditioner.

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

I love Giovanni products, because they are super salon products at a cheap price, you only need a little of this on the areas that are thin!

Buen producto, pero no noto mas volumen

Posted by 5663336109094503150 on Jan 06, 2015

La textura es mas densa que otros acondicionadores de la marca. Para usarlo en el método CG como primer acondicionador va genial No noto el volumen extra...como con los demás productos de Giovanni, ni mas ni menos. El olor es riquísimo :)

Silky

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Dec 02, 2014

This conditioner smells so nice and makes my hair soft and manageable. Less frizz in the cold air and rain.

Nice product

Posted by 5271169303687764756 on Nov 06, 2014

It is a thick cream that makes your hair really soft and manageable. Will buy this again.

Muuuucho volumen

Posted by mariatb on May 20, 2014

Si lo que quieres es darle volumen a un pelo fino y lacio esta es una muy buena opción, especialmente combinado con el champú de la misma gama. No es muy hidratante.

Will not buy again

Posted by 5658194811606559643 on Feb 28, 2014

I bought this along with the shampoo and the root lifting spray, with the hope of it giving my long, fine, curly hair some volume. I was disappointed. As a conditioner, its actually quite good, my hair was soft and manageable, but the hair loss I experienced after using it was shocking. I also started to use it on my 4 year old daughter, and our hair was falling out like nothing ive seen before. As for volume, I don't think you can actually get much volume from a conditioner, as you don't apply it to your roots, so I cant comment as to whether this helped, but I definitely did not see an improvement in volume using the 3 Giovanni products. its turned me off buying any more Giovanni products.

My hair loves this!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

I have plenty of hair, but each strand is quite thin. This conditioner is just what I needed - I'll be buying the shampoo as well

great!

Posted by gingrrrella on Jan 29, 2014

The thing I LOVE about Giovanni conditioners is that I only need a tiny blob of them and that's enough - and I have a lot of hair. This conditioner smells great and leaves my hair super soft and bouncy, so I love it.