Lyree

Posted by 4807005297623303550 on Jan 11, 2016

Good product that gives extra lift to my fine hair

Good product

Posted by 5115063673580675296 on Jul 08, 2015

Hubby is happy with this non-toxic hair spray

Fatal

Posted by 5753485759811054731 on Nov 24, 2014

Esto es horrible, ni da volumen ni nada. Te deja el pelo tieso y si lo peinas se queda feo feo.

hair looks sticky

Posted by 4658448052300848406 on May 27, 2014

i like the ingredients but hair looks sticky and buildup.It does not lightly sprays the hair but it wets them.

very disappointed

Posted by 5196076649881427033 on May 13, 2014

I was very disappointed in this product. My hair is very thin and not too long so usually it doesn't need much effort to lift it up, but this simply doesn't get it done. It's like spraying water on your head. Also it kind of glues my hair together so I pull it out when I try to comb it out. This will go directly into the trash, what a waste of money!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Mar 19, 2014

It does create a lot of volume, but the next day my hair gets greasier faster. I shampoo every other day, so that is a bit of a problem.

Sticky, no volume, terrible

Posted by 5658194811606559643 on Feb 28, 2014

I bought this along with the shampoo and conditioner, with the hope of it giving my long, fine, curly hair some volume. I have already wrote reviews for the shampoo & conditioner (if you want to lose heaps of hair and not get any volume anyway you should buy this), and I was equally disappointed with this lift spray. I sprayed it into my roots the first time, and let it air dry like I do most volumising sprays, snd the next morning my hair was so sticky and wet looking I had to shampoo it twice to get the residue out. I read some reviews and realised you actually have to blow dry your hair to get the best effect. So I gave it another chance, sprayed it in my hair, blowdried it, and the only difference was that it didn't look wet. it was still soo sticky, and made my hair so matted. I gave it 2 more chances, just to see, and it was the same result both times. No volume, sticky, matted hair. Not purchasing any Giovanni products again.

nice product

Posted by 5367593163463620995 on Feb 26, 2014

not only that it gives volume to the hair, it also styles it and helps keeping everything in place. smells great and doesn't leave the hair hard or sticky. the only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the nozzle broke really fast and now it drips instead of spraying, still works though...

great volume

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Feb 13, 2014

this really lifts my hair up from the root and makes it look a lot fuller

This works!

Posted by 4618051664073972893 on Feb 11, 2014

I have fine hair that's just past my shoulders. If I don't put something in it before I dry it, it's flat and oily by the next morning. I really don't like to wash my hair every single day because it really drys out the ends. I purchased this root volumizer, not expecting much, but I was really pleasantly surprised. The product I used to use was full of god knows what, and I wanted a healthier option. The first couple of products (another brand) that I tried didn't seem to be anything more than water, but this actually adds volume and prevents that oily look the next day. I believe a few reviews stated they experienced flaking, but I don't. I just spray it at the root of my bangs and throughout the crown, and I don't spray too much in one spot. I always keep the bottle moving when I'm spraying. The ONLY thing I don't like about this is the sprayer. It tends to be a little difficult for two reasons: the first is that a small amount of product leaks out which makes it slippery, and the second is that it can be difficult to press the nozzle down. I'm hoping this is just a fluke with my bottle, and I'll find out when I reorder... which I will.