July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Giovanni, Root 66, Max Volume, Directional Root Lifting Spray, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 117 reviews

Giovanni Root Lift

Posted by Reviewer1418789 on May 19, 2011

I've been using Giovanni's mousse for about 9 months now and like it but was looking for something to give me a little more oomph and this does just that. For reference, my hair is long-ish (a few inches past my shoulders) and layered. I typically wash my hair at night and would wake up to pretty flat hair. I spray this around my crown, lifting in sections, then flip my head over and spray a couple times at the roots at the nape of my neck. Let it air dry a bit then head to bed. Now I wake up with nice volume and subtle waves. It's not sticky at all and the scent is virtually non-existent. I would buy this again and would recommend it to others.

like it

Posted by Reviewer1007082 on Jun 23, 2011

it does give my fine hair volume, but I have to wash my hair every day, otherwise, it looks dirty the next day.

Great for lifting the crown

Posted by Reviewer2862489 on Feb 19, 2010

I am a hairdresser and love this product for volume and lift, especially in the crown area. It works best on thin hair, but does well on all hair types. Best results are on dry hair. Apply and then use the blowdryer to stiffen. I like it because it doesn't have any known toxins, so that I can use it confidently knowing that it won't affect anyone's health.

Great! Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3018393 on Jul 12, 2009

This does exactly what it says and works great!! Will definately buy again!

Very nice spray, just what I need,

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 25, 2010

some spitzes of this at the roots is all I use in my hair after washing and air drying to add some movement in my long straight hair No skin irritation, no weight, no stiffness, nice not too strong natural fruity smell that disappears quickly if you don’t like it.