from Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer1515978 on Jan 05, 2012

very good! pleasant smell...nice visual effect... but there are some lacks: first - after using it my hair become terribly electric, its impossible to use it without conditioner; and second - sharp loss of hair connecting with this product... i've heard from anothers that some organic shampoos cause such things but didn't expected SUCH amount... it reduced only after month using... i didn't want to refuse cause liked my hair look and hoped that was timely adaptation

good product

Posted by Reviewer1531166 on Jul 15, 2009

well, my last name is Giovanni, so I had to try it, excellent product.

Not as good as Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2146644 on May 28, 2011

I have frizzy hair, with little volume- however, I found this shampoo made my hair limper. I have been using Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo- with great success- love how my hair feels with this particular product- and will return to using it. Giovanni's products are one of my favorites.

Not great in the long run

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Oct 30, 2011

Updated review: I really liked this at first because of the natural ingredients, that it's cruelty free and that my hair felt and looked nice. After a while, however, I noticed that my scalp was getting itchy and that I was losing a lot of hair with every wash. I wasn't sure it was the shampoo until I switched to a different one for a while and things got better. Used it again last night, and I do feel like I lost more hair than I normally would. Such a pity, because it's a product I really wanted to like! The conditioner is fine, though. I never put it on my scalp anyway, just in the lengths.

Love It

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

I have been using Giovanni Root 66 for some time and don't want any other product. My fine hair looks fuller and is easy manageable.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1788447 on Jan 02, 2012

I use this together with the conditioner. Works very well.

i like it

Posted by 4936438736349790324 on Feb 22, 2016

I've tried a lot of natural shampoos from iherb. My hear doesn't like natural shampoos, that was the the final concluzion. BUT!!!!! This one is different. First, natural shampoos don't give volume, or if they do, they make your hear not soft and not shiny, and this is not the case with this shampoo. It gives me volume, my hear is soft and it is shiny. I am using the conditioner from this line too. Second natural shampoos don't give you a long feeling of freshness. Don't expect miracles, but it works really really well. This is my best natural shampoo. I can say that all the products i tried from Giovanni was good.

Uplifting results

Posted by Reviewer1864949 on Jan 26, 2011

I love your new max volume shampoo, because it adds much more volume to my very fine hair. It keeps my hair style looking fresh all day, adds shine and body to my lifeless looking hair!

Great value for a professional grade product!

Posted by Reviewer1912722 on Apr 02, 2012

Feels nice, smells good. Follow with max volume conditioner! Loved these products so much I am going to order them to have in my guest bath as well!

exellent