Soft hair - no body

Posted by 4702733450936825876 on Jan 01, 2014

I do like how soft the shampoo and conditioner make my hair. However I didn't notice any extra body in my hair from using it. It was still pretty flat. Maybe I am doing something wrong? But I do like this product better than any other shampoo and conditioner I have used. Its not heavy at all once your hair is dried.

A slow starter. After a few washes you see the results.

Posted by 5173316988601556277 on Nov 27, 2013

Give this shampoo a chance. It takes a while for it to actually do anything for your hair. The first few washes were ok - my hair didn't feel any different, and I was put-off by the feel of the shampoo when you put it on the hair... it kind of felt sticky/hard to move my fingers through. This is lessened once you use the conditioner, that softens the hair. I wasn't impressed to start. I carried on using the shampoo to get my moneys worth but had given up on expecting anything from it. To my surprise after a couple of weeks (washing my hair every 2-3 days) I noticed a definite change. It felt thicker, glossier, and healthier. Even stronger. It didn't give me any more volume on the top of my head (maybe a fraction more) but the rest of my hair feels noticeably better. It looks shinier and feels strong. My only issues are that it makes your hair feel thicker rather than adding any real volume, and I don't like the packaging - the lid is very flimsy and the product just pours out non-stop. Other than that, It's a very good shampoo and I think I might well purchase it again. It's so cheap, I'd say everyone should give it a try. It's a billion times better than Kerastase, Shu Uemura... they did nothing for my hair.

The shampoo washes hair well and gives small volume

Posted by Reviewer1556926 on Dec 11, 2011

The shampoo washes hair well and gives small volume, but not for long. Do not re-buy, but I will try other tools from this company!

Posted by Reviewer2710675 on Dec 22, 2011

The smell is great and the volume too.

basic shmapoo

Posted by mil694 on Jul 19, 2012

Nice shampoo

Good product !!!

Posted by Reviewer1476230 on Jun 28, 2012

It really helps limp hair. It is not a miracle but it makes hair a bit thicker. Other shampoos do so as well but they are much more expensive. It is also gentle to hair - no split ends. I suggest you use the "Root 66 Max Volume Lifting Spray" togeter - combination makes the differece! I am quite content with both products and I repeated my order.

I don't have the posibilyt to try it

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 21, 2012

I don't have idea, but I suppose that it will be enought good like other Giovanni products.

giovanni shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on May 28, 2010

Washes very well.well work getting.