Love Love Love!

Posted by Reviewer2793346 on Jan 21, 2014

Nice sleek bottle and natural ingredients. Smells wonderful and give my hair a little kick!

Great Shampoo

Posted by 4931716953741069279 on Jan 18, 2017

If you want more volume, while also leaving your hair clean and healthy, this is the shampoo for you. I have long fine hair, and a lot of it, but it tends towards the oily side, so I wash my hair almost daily. This is a great daily shampoo, it gives me volume without stripping my hair, and leaves it healthy and shiny. I use it together with Giovanni, Root 66, Max Volume Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml). I've been using this shampoo for years, iHerb offers it for the best price too.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2966418 on Jan 23, 2017

Does not coat my hair or turn it dark and lank like some shampoos do. And the fragrance is wonderful!

Quanlity is good.

Posted by 4677312343196304314 on Dec 07, 2016

Bumping function is preferred.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Clean,give volume to my long hair.like it.

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.

works

Posted by sailasiili on Jul 28, 2015

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

A slow starter. After a few washes you see the results.

Posted by 5173316988601556277 on Nov 27, 2013

Give this shampoo a chance. It takes a while for it to actually do anything for your hair. The first few washes were ok - my hair didn't feel any different, and I was put-off by the feel of the shampoo when you put it on the hair... it kind of felt sticky/hard to move my fingers through. This is lessened once you use the conditioner, that softens the hair. I wasn't impressed to start. I carried on using the shampoo to get my moneys worth but had given up on expecting anything from it. To my surprise after a couple of weeks (washing my hair every 2-3 days) I noticed a definite change. It felt thicker, glossier, and healthier. Even stronger. It didn't give me any more volume on the top of my head (maybe a fraction more) but the rest of my hair feels noticeably better. It looks shinier and feels strong. My only issues are that it makes your hair feel thicker rather than adding any real volume, and I don't like the packaging - the lid is very flimsy and the product just pours out non-stop. Other than that, It's a very good shampoo and I think I might well purchase it again. It's so cheap, I'd say everyone should give it a try. It's a billion times better than Kerastase, Shu Uemura... they did nothing for my hair.

Soft hair - no body

Posted by 4702733450936825876 on Jan 01, 2014

I do like how soft the shampoo and conditioner make my hair. However I didn't notice any extra body in my hair from using it. It was still pretty flat. Maybe I am doing something wrong? But I do like this product better than any other shampoo and conditioner I have used. Its not heavy at all once your hair is dried.

giovanni shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on May 28, 2010

Washes very well.well work getting.