Smells wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Dec 25, 2012

Very nice

I don't have the posibilyt to try it

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 21, 2012

I don't have idea, but I suppose that it will be enought good like other Giovanni products.

Amor

Posted by 5245928245272698343 on Jan 14, 2015

Por los champus de esta marca lo que siento es amor puro. Dejan el cabello muy limpio, suelto, suave y brillante. Algo de volumen si da pero no os esperéis la melena de Farra en los Angeles de Charlie porque no hace milagros.

works

Posted by sailasiili on Jul 28, 2015

It thickens my shoulder shoulder length hair and gives it airy feeling. One negative thing is that when washing, hair goes a little knotted and after that needs conditioner. And it maybe dries out hair a bit. But otherwise maybe will buy again. Like the scent.

Giovanni, Root 66, Max Volume Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Nov 08, 2010

The smell, oh my gosh, this smells good. I love this shampoo, and you don't need alot either. It gives my hair volume, shine and doesn't make my hair heavy like many others do. My favorite so far!

Posted by Reviewer2710675 on Dec 22, 2011

The smell is great and the volume too.

Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2774024 on Jul 29, 2011

Good shampoo!

A slow starter. After a few washes you see the results.

Posted by 5173316988601556277 on Nov 27, 2013

Give this shampoo a chance. It takes a while for it to actually do anything for your hair. The first few washes were ok - my hair didn't feel any different, and I was put-off by the feel of the shampoo when you put it on the hair... it kind of felt sticky/hard to move my fingers through. This is lessened once you use the conditioner, that softens the hair. I wasn't impressed to start. I carried on using the shampoo to get my moneys worth but had given up on expecting anything from it. To my surprise after a couple of weeks (washing my hair every 2-3 days) I noticed a definite change. It felt thicker, glossier, and healthier. Even stronger. It didn't give me any more volume on the top of my head (maybe a fraction more) but the rest of my hair feels noticeably better. It looks shinier and feels strong. My only issues are that it makes your hair feel thicker rather than adding any real volume, and I don't like the packaging - the lid is very flimsy and the product just pours out non-stop. Other than that, It's a very good shampoo and I think I might well purchase it again. It's so cheap, I'd say everyone should give it a try. It's a billion times better than Kerastase, Shu Uemura... they did nothing for my hair.

very good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 17, 2014

Clean,give volume to my long hair.like it.

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer3188718 on Sep 29, 2010

i like. nice smell, works well