Changed my mind

Posted by 4634674652158376456 on Nov 02, 2013

Works best for me. Have tried only two iHerb shampoos so far, but this one is the best I have tried in my life. Honestly. Great effect. Washing off grease very well, good leather, great cytrus smell. Doesn't dry hair at all. People with oily scalp ma need to cobine this shampoo with some deep cleansing from time to time - this shampoo may cause overdue of moisture._____________Changed my mind. After a longer use I got dandruff and terrible feeling of not washed hair. It turned out that this stuff simply doesn't wash away all dirt from the hair. Too bad.

So so

Posted by Mishkas on Dec 24, 2012

With some bad ingredients. My hair getting greasy very fast after washing

Very good as shampoo however contains toxic substances

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Sep 11, 2013

Very good as shampoo, the hair really are soft and silky however most of Goivanni products, including this contains toxic substances like cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol. Thereby could not say it is as really organic product. Pity, I liked the smell and result..

No para mi

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Sep 27, 2013

Compré este champú debido a las buenas impresiones. Es un champú que deja el pelo muy suave y se nota, aunque lo veo más adecuado para pelo liso porque en mi pelo me chafaba mucho los rizos. El problema que tuve es que el segundo día empecé a notar picor en el cuero cabelludo que según iban pasando los días se convirtío en quemazón. Por estos motivos no lo volveré a comprar!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1316402 on Jan 01, 2013

I've been using this product for over a month. It's ok generally, although it makes my hair get greasy very quickly. Won't buy again.

Terrible allergy

Posted by Reviewer1318466 on Mar 05, 2012

From Russia A good shampoo for the effect on the hair, the hair after it is very gentle and obedient. But I have terrible allergy started after using this shampoo. It is a pity that I can't longer use it.

Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

very disappointing

Posted by 4793527789037164359 on Mar 18, 2016

after reading all the raves, thought it will be great. it really doesn't make your hair "big", but rather flat (which i like), it looks longer and feels nice. BUT it has a huge minus - when your har dries you notice it's frizzy, little hairs pop out all over (and i have a wavy-semi straight hair), and you notice its static electricity! you brush it and can actually hear the static electricity making your hair unmanageable and unattractive. maybe if your hair is totally straight , thick, heavy and healthy it will be good for you. if my review helped you in any way- please like!

Leaves residue in my hair

Posted by 4651849991851054885 on May 19, 2016

This product is ok I'm not using it that long but I think it's leaving residue n my hair so use a little!

not as good as expected

Posted by 5283437631340939967 on May 28, 2016

this shampoo did not do it for me. it didn't lather well and the hair didn't feel voluminous after use. I have thin curly hair so maybe it works better for other hair types. good price for a natural product and the scent was not overpowering which is good.