very disappointing

Posted by 4793527789037164359 on Mar 18, 2016

after reading all the raves, thought it will be great. it really doesn't make your hair "big", but rather flat (which i like), it looks longer and feels nice. BUT it has a huge minus - when your har dries you notice it's frizzy, little hairs pop out all over (and i have a wavy-semi straight hair), and you notice its static electricity! you brush it and can actually hear the static electricity making your hair unmanageable and unattractive. maybe if your hair is totally straight , thick, heavy and healthy it will be good for you. if my review helped you in any way- please like!

Me ensucia el pelo

Posted by 4788763509435686335 on Mar 18, 2016

Compré el champú por las buenas críticas pero me decepcionó. El pelo me aguantaba mucho menos tiempo limpio, sin tenerlo especialmente graso y sin usar acondicionador ni nada más. Eso sí, muy buen olor.

dry

Posted by 5164059584659808776 on Mar 18, 2016

very drying... and I even have oily hair!! :(

No repetiré

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

Lo compré por las buenas críticas pero a mí no me ha gustado. No me aguanta tanto tiempo el pelo limpio como con el de Dessert Essence (línea coco) y no lo limpia con la misma facilidad, desperdicio muchísimo producto. Tampoco he notado que me hidrate nada

Too rich for fair hair

Posted by 4784687644970579506 on May 18, 2015

Too rich for fair, straight, nordic hair. Tested together with the conditioner. I have a very sensitive scalp: had some acne like irritation to my scalp after a week. I had to change to another product.

great smell but,

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015

makes me dandruff won't buy again.

not that great

Posted by 4901537405748395929 on Feb 16, 2015

Like any other cheap shampoo. Not exceptional. Not noticeably moisturizing.

Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

Little product and nothing special

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

Although it is made from natural and safe ingredients, I have not found anything in this shampoo that makes me want to buy it again. Usual perfum and poor sensation, it did nothing special with my hair.

Terrible smell

Posted by Reviewer1608169 on Jul 03, 2014

Did not like the smell of this!