No es para mí

Posted by 5389075184252604209 on Mar 16, 2016

Le pongo de puntuación 3 estrellas porque a mí no me ha ido bien por mis raíces grasas. El champú creo que es ideal para quien tenga todo el pelo seco, pero si como yo tienes raíces grasas, te lo ensuciará y te lo apelmazará mas rápido. Es muy hidratante y huele muy muy bien. No lo seguiré comprando porque a mí no me va bien, pero lo recomiendo muchísimo para pelo seco.

Good but not impressed

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

it's ok but I've seen better

Posted by 5249126836832057083 on Sep 21, 2015

Makes scupl itchy

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 16, 2015

Nice shampoo, moisturizes my semi-dry hair very well, they becomes smooth and easy to comb. But unfortunately makes my head very itchy.

average

Posted by 5117854700174606123 on Jul 23, 2015

Most definitely moisturizes your hair but after just a couple of uses starts to build-up. After just a few days made my thin heavy hair even more heavy. For thin hair, cannot be used without conditioner, overwise hair becomes to feel all dirty and visibly greasy. Loved the smell, but won't buy again.

A little average

Posted by 5248069566049321756 on Jul 22, 2015

This product smells lovely, the packaging is great and it definitely does moisturise your hair. Unfortunately, after a little while of using it you end up with a residue in your hair that it's not capable of removing. You could use something clarifying like apple cider vinegar or a clarifying shampoo and then go back to using it. Which is probably what I will do.

Trop nourrissant pour moi

Posted by 4879743288054775245 on Jun 21, 2015

Trop nourrissant pour mes cheveux secs regraissant vite. Correspondra plutôt à des cheveux très secs, bouclés voir frisés. Je l'utilise de temps en temps qd mes cheveux sont très secs mais je ne rachèterais pas.

Not sure

Posted by 5297075734561779836 on Jun 17, 2015

The other reviews are great but I think this is just ok.

A Great shampoo

Posted by 5314410275569632547 on Apr 28, 2015

I ordered this because me hair started to feel dry and rough, and I have to say this shampoo didn't disappoint me. My hair feel so soft and it's no longer feeling dry. I thought when I ordered this that it might not work because I have really oily scalp and I usually use shampoos that really clean everything away, but to my surprise this shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky . This shampoo doesn't smell unpleasant. It smells to like orangeade. I love it and I will certainly order this again. Todella hyvä tuote, ensimmäistä kertaa tilatessani luulin sen tekevän tukan tahmaisen tuntuiseksi, kuten moni kosteuttava tuote on tehnyt, mutta tämä tuote putsaa hyvin ja kosteuttaa sopivasti ja plussaa siitä, että se tuoksuu ihan jaffalta. Kannattaa tilata! EDIT:

good

Posted by WEV624 on Mar 01, 2015

good