What a waste

Posted by Cecilisabeth on Aug 13, 2015

Use to be my favorite shampoo ever. But now that they have change the composition, it makes my hair dry and tangled. I used to be able to detangle my hair with this shampoo on, it was litteraly making my hair smooth as silk. I'm so sad that now they changed it. I had to give away the bottle to some friend to try it... I have kinky curly hair btw

I didn't like this at all.

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I am SO glad the gallon size of this product was out of stock. I might have ordered it and then been stuck with an entire gallon of it. This shampoo (and the conditioner) did absolutely nothing for my hair; it was dry and uncontrollable after using both products and absolutely did not live up to its name in any way. I'm not sure why so many people are in love with this product, but I am not one of them.

Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Lathers up straight away, smells of a lemony smell but after a while this did nothing for my hair. Gave it away.

like the smell of just

Posted by Reviewer3168619 on Apr 19, 2012

Caused dandruff shampoo, hair conditioner, even with the use of combing became worse, lost color and luster

my fav shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Jan 19, 2012

This is my favourite shampoo ever! I will buy it over and over again. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, foams really well, not at all drying, has nice pleasant smell and keeps my hair clean for two days ( I have oily hair and used to wash it every day).

Drying

Posted by Reviewer2855970 on Mar 04, 2012

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by Reviewer1899310 on Apr 26, 2011

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012

I used this before I swapped to various aubrey products. It is nice, but the smell is far to strong for my nose. Contains a few rather nasty ingredients, but better then most mainstream brands.

Yummy smell of Giovanni shampoo : Norway

Posted by Reviewer1954259 on Jan 02, 2012

Has a nice scent... I'm pretty satisfied with this product. It works pretty good with the conditioner. Maybe I'll purchase it next time:) One catch, though: I feel that my hair kind of feels a little bit dry, even though I let the conditioner stay in for a couple of minutes.. But then again, people don't have the same type of hair ..