Just ordinary syampoo in market

Posted by AnaAdmi on Dec 09, 2014

nothing special about this shampoo, just a bit disappointed cz doesn't work with my hair, not silk at all

No repetiré

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

Lo compré por las buenas críticas pero a mí no me ha gustado. No me aguanta tanto tiempo el pelo limpio como con el de Dessert Essence (línea coco) y no lo limpia con la misma facilidad, desperdicio muchísimo producto. Tampoco he notado que me hidrate nada

very disappointing

Posted by 4793527789037164359 on Mar 18, 2016

after reading all the raves, thought it will be great. it really doesn't make your hair "big", but rather flat (which i like), it looks longer and feels nice. BUT it has a huge minus - when your har dries you notice it's frizzy, little hairs pop out all over (and i have a wavy-semi straight hair), and you notice its static electricity! you brush it and can actually hear the static electricity making your hair unmanageable and unattractive. maybe if your hair is totally straight , thick, heavy and healthy it will be good for you. if my review helped you in any way- please like!

Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1620653 on Nov 16, 2011

The worst shampoo I have ever tryed.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I am SO glad the gallon size of this product was out of stock. I might have ordered it and then been stuck with an entire gallon of it. This shampoo (and the conditioner) did absolutely nothing for my hair; it was dry and uncontrollable after using both products and absolutely did not live up to its name in any way. I'm not sure why so many people are in love with this product, but I am not one of them.

Great at first, dries scalp later

Posted by 5257197702000275682 on Feb 06, 2016

I have been using it with the matching conditioner, and at first it worked great - made my 3b curls softer and better defined and the ends weren't dry. However, after a couple of weeks my scalp became really dry and itchy, and now I have terrible dandruff. Wouldn't recommend.

No moisture at all

Posted by Reviewer1836957 on Aug 21, 2013

My hair looked like H*** Frizzy and hair everywhere. Will not buy again.

Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Lathers up straight away, smells of a lemony smell but after a while this did nothing for my hair. Gave it away.

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk

Posted by NatalyCherry on Jun 21, 2012

In the composition is silicon. After that, shampoo my hair like icicles. I no longer buy.

SHAMPOO