Dissapointed

Posted by Reviewer1620653 on Nov 16, 2011

The worst shampoo I have ever tryed.

No moisture at all

Posted by Reviewer1836957 on Aug 21, 2013

My hair looked like H*** Frizzy and hair everywhere. Will not buy again.

I didn't like this at all.

Posted by Reviewer3150549 on Apr 11, 2013

Maybe it can be good to normal and oily hair but really not for damaged hair. so much disappointed.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I am SO glad the gallon size of this product was out of stock. I might have ordered it and then been stuck with an entire gallon of it. This shampoo (and the conditioner) did absolutely nothing for my hair; it was dry and uncontrollable after using both products and absolutely did not live up to its name in any way. I'm not sure why so many people are in love with this product, but I am not one of them.

Will not buy this again

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Lathers up straight away, smells of a lemony smell but after a while this did nothing for my hair. Gave it away.

like the smell of just

Posted by Reviewer3168619 on Apr 19, 2012

Caused dandruff shampoo, hair conditioner, even with the use of combing became worse, lost color and luster

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk

Posted by NatalyCherry on Jun 21, 2012

In the composition is silicon. After that, shampoo my hair like icicles. I no longer buy.

my fav shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2258765 on Jan 19, 2012

This is my favourite shampoo ever! I will buy it over and over again. Leaves my hair silky and smooth, foams really well, not at all drying, has nice pleasant smell and keeps my hair clean for two days ( I have oily hair and used to wash it every day).

Drying

Posted by Reviewer2855970 on Mar 04, 2012

I have dry blond hair. This shampoo is too drying for me. lots of tangles after washing and just can not comb the hair even after a good mask. Bad product for me

Stripped my hair dry!

Posted by Reviewer1899310 on Apr 26, 2011

I tried using this shampoo with the matching conditioner and found after just one washing, my hair was very dry and hard. It felt crunchy while I was still in the shower! It's weird that for a non-SLS shampoo it has a lot of lather, so maybe that stripped all the oils out of my hair and the conditioner didn't help to offset this. Having relaxed hair, this product is too harsh for me. Very disappointing!!