Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Giliai drėkinantis šampūnas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Rekomenduojama pažeistiems plaukams. Sudėtyje yra augalinių baltymų raminčių sausus, pažeistus plaukus. Giliai drėkina, tiesina plauko paviršių, suteikia blizgesio, mažina garbanojimąsi.

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk conditioner and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Love it

Posted by misspineapple on Oct 31, 2014

This Shampoo is my ultimate favorite and I've probably tried a million natural ones before. I'd prefer a really natural one, 100% organic etc but the reality is that those I've tried in that category never really get the job done. This lathers well, I don't need to use a lot (I have super long hair) it's fragrance is sweet but not overpowering (I'm sensitive to fragrance) and my hair is left clean, silky soft with no 'fly aways' . I always end up coming back to this product!!

Itchy scalp reduced!

Posted by ArtyZandra on Dec 28, 2014

I was using a medicated shampoo, full of chemicals, for an itchy scalp. Since using this shampoo the itchiness has greatly reduced & I've stopped using the medicated one. It smells great & I have less frizz also. I use it with the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. Great price. If you found this review helpful pleas click "Yes" below.

Made such a difference

Posted by Reviewer1506981 on Jan 27, 2015

I have fine hair. I was using Avalon Organics popular biotin shampoo and conditioner and was getting a rash on the back of my scalp and I think one of the reasons why was that it didn't moisturize. I switched to Giovanni's Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, which really does moisturize, and my rash went away and my hair has responded so much better than with the previous product.