Good!

Posted by 4913402333203963375 on Jul 22, 2012

Good!

nice

Posted by Reviewer2755440 on Jul 23, 2014

all time favorite shampoo. smells nice, foams perfectly - recomend and will order again

Good but not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer2765016 on Oct 26, 2011

After this shampoo and respective conditioner the hair indeed smooth as silk. However, they smoothen my thin hair too much, I need more volume, but this is my mistake. Gave them to my acquaintance, she adores them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2765479 on Mar 15, 2012

Make my hair smooth)

great product

Posted by 4970689545385090779 on Jul 15, 2014

My hair are oily at the root and dry at the end, I was looking for a natural shampoo... It's a great one, silky hair at first shower even without the conditioner. I love it. It's just a little bit to moisturizing for me, I guess I'll try another giovanni's to alternate with this one. The smell is also nice, not too strong at all, kind of a soft citrus fruit perfum and a small amount of product is enough for my long hair, the hair are absolutly easy to brush ! I love it ! ( My hairdresser also sees a real changment, he told me that my hair looked healthy and softer than before my shampoo/conditioner change)

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 16, 2012

Shiny, fresh and smooth hair. Love it!

Excellent

Posted by 5453716490546366030 on Dec 02, 2013

I've been using this product for about 2 months. I use this conditioner with the Smooth As Silk Conditioner, and it gives my hair (thick, long, and straight) and my husband's hair (fine, long, and curly) the extra TLC it needs. I suggest also using a leave-in treatment like leave-in conditioner or Moroccan oil to supplement your hair care routine to tame the frizz if your hair tends be unruly.

Have not used a better shampoo than this in recent times.

Posted by 5335373336106931068 on Apr 28, 2013

Used a lesser amount than other shampoos and it lathers well. I can feel my hair become softer as I work it through and it does well on its own even without a conditioner. I can certainly say this is the best shampoo I've used in the last decade.

great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2800481 on Aug 13, 2012

makes hair very smooth and silky. You only have to use a small amount and wash a few times for best feel. Waiting for the large size to be in stock to buy

Absolutely enjoyed this shampoo!

Posted by 4918370427578497071 on Dec 04, 2012

Very nice and soft shampoo! Pleasant fragrance!