Nice shampoo

Posted by 4670155981592132192 on Apr 08, 2014

I believe that this is a nice shampoo, the only reason I give it 4 stars is because I don't think it suits my hair.......I have fine long hair and it seems to make it static, maybe another formula in the same brand might be better for me.

good

Posted by 5366752144293039752 on Apr 20, 2014

good

buen producto

Posted by 5085454023648613019 on Apr 21, 2014

Me gusta el producto, deja el pelo bastante sedoso

Smells good

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Smells good. Able to moisturize thick dry hair. Repeat purchase.

Really good

Posted by 5380724084582104695 on Jun 24, 2015

This shampoo smells really good, like orange juice (in my opinion). I liked it, I don't really need to use a conditioner after it thanks to its moisturising effect, only if I want extra-smoothness and shine, and my hair is on the dry side.

A nice shampoo

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice shampoo and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a shampoo that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Could be better

Posted by 4962097965867409930 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm a huge fan of different thermal stylers and as you already guessed, I have a common problem connected to this – split ends and dry hair, but oily near the roots. I tried a whole lot of various moisturizing and repairing shampoos, organic mostly, and none of 'em suited me. When I tried this one, it was very nice - the smell was good, it foamed very nicely, body was a little watery but I don't think it's a problem. After a couple of weeks my hair started to look a little more well tended, a little more shiny and moisturized only near the roots, I even stopped using thermal styling and had my hair cut, but split ends appeared again and my hair was still dry. And now, after using this combo of shampoo, conditioner and mask by Giovanni for 3 months I don't feel like continuing to use it any longer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

It really leaves my hair smooth combined with the mask, but conditioner from the same range doesn't do anything.

Great for super dry hair!

Posted by MuneeS on Mar 13, 2016

Best natural affordable shampoo I have ever used for super dry hair.

A great shampoo

Posted by 4613486356725216099 on Apr 09, 2016

Really nice to use and only a small amount needed. Also smells great - lovely light fragrance.