Really good

Posted by 5380724084582104695 on Jun 24, 2015

This shampoo smells really good, like orange juice (in my opinion). I liked it, I don't really need to use a conditioner after it thanks to its moisturising effect, only if I want extra-smoothness and shine, and my hair is on the dry side.

A nice shampoo

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice shampoo and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a shampoo that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Could be better

Posted by 4962097965867409930 on Jan 20, 2016

I'm a huge fan of different thermal stylers and as you already guessed, I have a common problem connected to this – split ends and dry hair, but oily near the roots. I tried a whole lot of various moisturizing and repairing shampoos, organic mostly, and none of 'em suited me. When I tried this one, it was very nice - the smell was good, it foamed very nicely, body was a little watery but I don't think it's a problem. After a couple of weeks my hair started to look a little more well tended, a little more shiny and moisturized only near the roots, I even stopped using thermal styling and had my hair cut, but split ends appeared again and my hair was still dry. And now, after using this combo of shampoo, conditioner and mask by Giovanni for 3 months I don't feel like continuing to use it any longer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

It really leaves my hair smooth combined with the mask, but conditioner from the same range doesn't do anything.

Great for super dry hair!

Posted by MuneeS on Mar 13, 2016

Best natural affordable shampoo I have ever used for super dry hair.

A great shampoo

Posted by 4613486356725216099 on Apr 09, 2016

Really nice to use and only a small amount needed. Also smells great - lovely light fragrance.

Recomendando con algunos "peros"

Posted by 5338623263735818852 on Apr 10, 2016

Tengo el pelo seco, dañado en las puntas y bastante encrespado. Alterno este champú con otro ya que al no tener siliconas ni sales se nota que al tiempo se me engrasa el pelo si no uso alguno con sales. Aun así, lo recomiendo, elimina el frizz bastante bien y deja el pelo muy suave con mucho brillo. Para mi el dúo ideal es este champú con el acondicionador de coco Desert essence. Le doy 4 estrellas por el tema del olor a naranja, al final acaba cansando y por que no puedo usarlo tan a menudo por el tema de la grasa.

Lo compre

Posted by 4976269357214160082 on May 10, 2016

Lo compré pensando que me duraría mucho más el pelo limpio, y me aguanta más, pero muy poco más.

shampoo

Posted by 5403414401720385363 on May 11, 2016

It cleans the scalp and leaves hair shiny That is the main remark the hair is shiny after using this

Bastante bueno

Posted by 5430871800574500420 on May 12, 2016

Es la primera vez que lo compro, y me está gustando bastante, aunque tampoco lo veo espectacular. Mi pelo de por sí es complicado (rizado, muy grueso, con mucha cantidad, seco y encrespado), y no todo le funciona bien. Este champú no me reseca el pelo y me lo deja bastante bien (siempre lo utilizo con una mascarilla o acondicionador después). Hace espuma y huele bien.