Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Very good as shampoo however contains toxic substances

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Sep 11, 2013

Very good as shampoo, the hair really are soft and silky however most of Goivanni products, including this contains toxic substances like cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol. Thereby could not say it is as really organic product. Pity, I liked the smell and result..

My favorite shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Mar 07, 2014

I have been ordering and reordering this Giovanni shampoo. I tried it randomly last year and fell in love. This product is formulated and made in USA - I think originally from LA?It works well on my long hair which is a bit oily at the scalp and dry at the tips. It also works well on my husband's short thick hair. I highly recommend this shampoo. I became such a fan that I went to their website to look at their info and other products.. according to their site, their shampoos "contain no parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate or animal by-products. Cruelty-free-never tested on animals, pH Balanced and biodegradable formulas with recyclable packaging."

plus

Posted by 5467994785363873784 on Mar 07, 2014

This is great! I don't need any balsam after using this shampoo!

Amazing!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

Great shampoo! The hair is like a silk! Even the conditioner is not so obligatory! Highly recommend!

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!