Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

not as good as for other people

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Very good as shampoo however contains toxic substances

Posted by 5519499827297925835 on Sep 11, 2013

Very good as shampoo, the hair really are soft and silky however most of Goivanni products, including this contains toxic substances like cocamidopropyl betaine, phenoxyethanol. Thereby could not say it is as really organic product. Pity, I liked the smell and result..

plus

Posted by 5467994785363873784 on Mar 07, 2014

This is great! I don't need any balsam after using this shampoo!

Amazing!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

Great shampoo! The hair is like a silk! Even the conditioner is not so obligatory! Highly recommend!

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!