Sodium Chloride

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Gentle Herbal Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

Gentle with cleansed feeling result, nice scent, highly recommended. (Its the Conditioner that gives the silkiness and glow.)

Ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2092997 on Nov 18, 2011

best that i ever tried

Good Choice!

Posted by Reviewer3299077 on Aug 31, 2011

I have sensitive scalp and dandruff problems for a long time and no other anti-dandruff shampoos seems to work. After using this, no more dandruff for me. Good choice and wonderful shampoo. Will definitely buy this again.

The best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2317644 on Feb 29, 2012

Very pleasant citron smell, perfectly foams, economical.

Really nice

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

I like this shampoo.. smells great and cleans my hair, without drying - what more can you ask for!

Perfect shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2310553 on Feb 25, 2014

I absolutely loved this shampoo. It smells so great and makes hair so soft. I've tried another shampoo (not from iherb) and was so dissapointed. Anxliously waiting for another one.

Puikus

Posted by Reviewer1861523 on Mar 05, 2014

Labai gerai isplauna plaukus.

Very good product

Posted by 5227768576050867970 on Mar 01, 2014

Very good product for so good price. I have blond, quite dry and damaged hair after colouring and after hair extensions , but this eco -friendly product suits me a lot. It improves my hair. It looks like salon shampoo.

Good product

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

If you're looking for something natural, nourishing and affordable, then this is a great choice. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft, which lasted for the next couple of days too. I have quite thick hair and this did a good job of taming it and keeping it smooth. Would definitely use it again, but the bottle runs out pretty quick if you have a lot of hair like me!