not as good as for other people

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

I guess I expected much more from this product. There are so many 5-star reviews for this shampoo, but I can't give it more than 4 stars. It's certainly better than mass market shampoos, but not good enough to make me buy it again. May be it just doesn't work for my hair.

Excellent shampoo- my hair feels SO silky with this!

Posted by herbalicious on Nov 05, 2012

After going no-poo for several months, I have started washing once a week with this. My hair feels SO perfectly smooth after one quick wash! Love the smell too!!

many thanks!

Posted by 5079057562307833704 on Jul 20, 2012

Very soft shampoo, clean very thoroughly. I have long colored hair (dry) and quite happy to use this product

Giliai drėkinantis šampūnas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Jul 24, 2012

Rekomenduojama pažeistiems plaukams. Sudėtyje yra augalinių baltymų raminčių sausus, pažeistus plaukus. Giliai drėkina, tiesina plauko paviršių, suteikia blizgesio, mažina garbanojimąsi.

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk conditioner and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Really nice

Posted by 4795674456781034575 on Feb 06, 2014

I like this shampoo.. smells great and cleans my hair, without drying - what more can you ask for!

Perfect shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2310553 on Feb 25, 2014

I absolutely loved this shampoo. It smells so great and makes hair so soft. I've tried another shampoo (not from iherb) and was so dissapointed. Anxliously waiting for another one.

Good product

Posted by alicia1991 on Mar 01, 2014

If you're looking for something natural, nourishing and affordable, then this is a great choice. It left my hair feeling smooth and soft, which lasted for the next couple of days too. I have quite thick hair and this did a good job of taming it and keeping it smooth. Would definitely use it again, but the bottle runs out pretty quick if you have a lot of hair like me!

Puikus

Posted by Reviewer1861523 on Mar 05, 2014

Labai gerai isplauna plaukus.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3077885 on Mar 28, 2014

Have used for years, and always go back to it, as it cleans without stripping and is natural.