Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P

i have oily roots and damaged hair

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Apr 06, 2014

i can detangle and smooth out my hair during i wash it, it's amazing!

I Love the smell!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 03, 2014

This is a nice Shampoo, made my hair feel nice and soft, my hair looked good while I was using it, but I can't say it really offers something special that no other shampoo can give you... Maybe besides the AMAZING orang scent!

Affordable cleaner shampoo

Posted by TessTess on Apr 02, 2012

Lather: soft and rich, enjoyable. Moisture: must follow with hair conditioner. Scent: smells sweet and pleasant, does linger on the hair. Residue: no Price: affordable but not entirely clean ingredients. Thus deduct 1 star.

Not so moisturising, but good

Posted by aunatural on Jun 04, 2012

My hair is very fine and the ends a bit dry, but my scalp is very oily. I've found the routine that works best for me is to wash daily using the following types of products: 1) An astringent shampoo to clean the oiliness 2) A moisturising shampoo to make it silky 3) A very light, leave-in conditioner, to nourish the ends and also to prevent my scalp from over-producing sebum. I thought this shampoo would fill the #2 spot but I don't feel that it's very moisturising. However, it actually does a really great job as #1, without leaving my hair feeling completely stripped of moisture. Hence I am buying it again. The scent was a bit much at first (rather sickly sweet) but I got used to it quickly and it doesn't linger, particularly since I use 2 other products afterwards. I like the ingredients of the Giovanni products, and the value is fantastic, but I do wish they'd get rid of that horrible sickly-sweet scent that seems to be their trademark. Still, if you can get past the scent, this would probably serve as a great shampoo for most hair types, and the bottle looks great!

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014

And my hair is less fall. But the smell is my problem. It doesn't give the great smell hair. I consider to repurchase as I want to see the results cause it takes the times for this kind of product. However it does makes my hair shine and silky but it doesn't last long. Not the best shampoo so far.

Smells delicious

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

This smelled liked orange powdered drink mix! So tasty :) I did really enjoy this shampoo, but I you have to remember that it is a silicone free shampoo so it won't leave your hair feeling slippery like regular shampoo. I really enjoyed this and will buy it again.

OK shampoo

Posted by 5237896245146762029 on May 07, 2014

It dries the hair a little, but it's OK

pretty ok

Posted by 5540911244705248226 on Mar 31, 2013

well... when i received the package from i herb.. the bottle seal was already broken.. and half bottle was already empty.. i guess due to poor shipping and handling ... which i was not at all happy about... as a international shopper i pay pretty high shipping cost... shampoo was ok.. nothing great... didnt feel clean afterwards.... after looking at the quantity 250 ml.. i guess it wont last you for a long time.. as one needs more product for longer hair... im not sure if i will order it again....

A bit strong for my scalp

Posted by Reviewer2258923 on Nov 11, 2012

Smells nice and makes the hair look healthy and silky. I have a sensitive scalp, and the shampoo makes it a bit itchy and sore.