good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Apr 15, 2015

good

Smooth operator

Posted by ChicSouffle on Apr 10, 2015

I love everything about this shampoo. It smells delicious in the shower (though the aroma doesn't linger in your hair afterwards), it lathers nicely, and it leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth. Great value.

I have finaly found the perfect shampoo

Posted by 5106679677455894372 on Apr 08, 2015

It so creamy and for once I enjoy shampooing my hair!! I almost don-t need to use the conditioner but still a plus,they really do what they say I'm finally happy with my hair! I usely have dry britle hair no matter what..love you iheb

Love this shampoo!

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I've been using this shampoo as well as the smooth as silk conditioner and I love it! I have thick, coarse hair that always seems dry after I shampoo, but Giovanni makes my hair feel smooth and moisturized. And I love that its organic:)

Great care, bounce and shine!

Posted by 5449957673535907478 on Mar 15, 2015

I really, really like this shampoo, it is better than all the salon ones I have tried for my thin and long hair! Makes hair shiny and healthy, I can feel it being moisturised but not weighed down. I used it with the Smooth as Silk conditioner, and together the name corresponds to how my hair feels now. Great, discrete smell as well. Can absolutely recommend.

perfect for dry hair

Posted by 5004464515709676287 on Mar 14, 2015

perfect for dry hair

No lo he usado

Posted by Reviewer1540329 on Mar 12, 2015

Pero tengo grandes expectativas

Me encanta

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Deja el pelo suavísimo que casi no hace falta usar acondicionador. Y encima no lleva sulfatos ni siliconas.

I.M.

Posted by 4691836035021882522 on Mar 06, 2015

I really liked it

Amazing poo

Posted by 4661748269085250876 on Mar 04, 2015

Great product! Try it! A small amount is enough to clean and moisturize your hair. In fact, every Giovanni product I've tried so far is really good. I'll purchase it again!