Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deep Moisture Shampoo, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Amazing!

Posted by 4822050358098138654 on Mar 15, 2014

Great shampoo! The hair is like a silk! Even the conditioner is not so obligatory! Highly recommend!

Highly recommend

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Apr 10, 2014

It is very, very, very good shampoo for everyday use. It lathers well and deals with hair in a gentle and soft way. It doesn't dry your hair and doesn't make it greasy either. Your hair looks smooth and shining. It is better to use it every day as it is not aggressive in the least. I took it when I went away on a vacation and washed hair almost every day. When I came back a friend if mine asked me what I had been using to get such shining and smooth hair as models have in commercials. I think her comment speaks for itself. The scent is very pleasant, something on the citrus side. And my husband loves it too and chooses every time from a heap of shampoos I have on my shelf in the bathroom.

Champú natural, cabello limpio y suelto, huele de vicio

Posted by arael6 From Spain on Apr 11, 2013

Me animé a cogerlo por las buenas críticas de varias bloggers. Se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos, y he probado muuuchos champus! Huele a cítricos, la espuma es gustosa, hace más espuma que otros champús naturales pero sin ser excesiva. Respetuoso con el cuero cabelludo, limpia sin resecar, hidrata y lo deja suelto y brillante. Lástima que los botes no sean más grandes pero aun así repetiré. No tengo el cabello teñido, así que no se como funcionará en ese caso.

Wow...much better than the more expensive options

Posted by Reviewer2607859 From Netherlands on Aug 30, 2012

I have chronically frizzy, super dry hair from being on nasty medication for the last 4 years. This helped so much (in conjunction with the Smooth as Silk conditioner and the Frizz Be Gone serum) that I noticed a difference after the first use. It's been a couple of weeks now and my hair is much improved. Very subtle, soft fruity fragrance. (I am usually very put off by hair product fragrances).

Sulfate free! I satistied with this.

Posted by 4711326746215685864 on Sep 09, 2012

I have severely damaged hair, at the same time, I have oily scalp. I have bleached my hair too much. I always have concerned because I ended up with oily scalp with dry hair, also, I have scalp pimples. For the first time I tried this, it wasn't very smooth when my hair is still wet, so I kind of disappointed with this product. But as soon as I dry my hair, it is so silky. It only contains vegetarian ingredients, so I am satisfied with it. Also, it is sulfate free!! yay!