many thanks!

Posted by 5079057562307833704 on Jul 20, 2012

Very soft shampoo, clean very thoroughly. I have long colored hair (dry) and quite happy to use this product

Not so moisturising, but good

Posted by aunatural on Jun 04, 2012

My hair is very fine and the ends a bit dry, but my scalp is very oily. I've found the routine that works best for me is to wash daily using the following types of products: 1) An astringent shampoo to clean the oiliness 2) A moisturising shampoo to make it silky 3) A very light, leave-in conditioner, to nourish the ends and also to prevent my scalp from over-producing sebum. I thought this shampoo would fill the #2 spot but I don't feel that it's very moisturising. However, it actually does a really great job as #1, without leaving my hair feeling completely stripped of moisture. Hence I am buying it again. The scent was a bit much at first (rather sickly sweet) but I got used to it quickly and it doesn't linger, particularly since I use 2 other products afterwards. I like the ingredients of the Giovanni products, and the value is fantastic, but I do wish they'd get rid of that horrible sickly-sweet scent that seems to be their trademark. Still, if you can get past the scent, this would probably serve as a great shampoo for most hair types, and the bottle looks great!

I Love the smell!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Mar 03, 2014

This is a nice Shampoo, made my hair feel nice and soft, my hair looked good while I was using it, but I can't say it really offers something special that no other shampoo can give you... Maybe besides the AMAZING orang scent!

good

Posted by Krriss on Jun 02, 2013

it is a goog, but not the best shampoo. The moisturizing is well, but if you don`t use a conditioner, it is hard to comb through hair

i have oily roots and damaged hair

Posted by 5354302771783586828 on Apr 06, 2014

i can detangle and smooth out my hair during i wash it, it's amazing!

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as it's quite light, but still cleansing and makes your hair feel clean for a long time. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Nice shampoo

Posted by 4617100340670817579 on Sep 26, 2016

I love the consistency and smell of this shampoo! It lathers well and does not strip my hair from it's natural oils. The only downfall is that it makes my hair feel a bit "heavy" and a bit hard to manage. Other that that a great product!

Bien

Posted by 4761520636113299001 on May 29, 2015

Está bien. Cunde mucho y deja el pelo suave. Yo tengo el pelo muy seco, No le pongo 5 estrellas porque necesito uno más hidratante.

Moisturising, smooth, and smells great

Posted by 5757324361281665556 on Aug 27, 2016

I am using both the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line for about two weeks now. I wash my hair every other day (because I live in a very humid, hot, and polluted city). It's been great so far. I was experiencing very dry hair and breakage from trying to use shampoo bars and more natural shampoos. It has helped with my dry, flaky scalp and greasy roots with dry ends. Now my scalp is not itchy, doesn't flake, and my hair is much more balanced and moisturised. Would repurchase and recommend.

Good but I can not give the last opinion about it

Posted by AbuAbdullah on May 12, 2014

I can not give the last opinion about it because I did not using only one type :P