Did not work for me at all!

Posted by Reviewer2275853 on Aug 11, 2011

I have curly rough, frizzy, hair. This just doesn't do anything to my hair. I'll stick with my Aubrey GPB conditioner..it's amazing for the job.

ingredients change

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Dec 14, 2011

I really liked the pureorganic technology. Now with Eco chic technology, there's more chemical than plant derived ingredients, and it has glycol! I will not purchase again.

...

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Aug 09, 2012

it didn't do anything for me. like somebody stated before not for curly hair maybe more for straight fine hair.

Major disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I did not find this conditioner helpful at all. My hair was left feeling dry and uncontrollable after using it in connection with the shampoo. I don't know why so many people love this stuff, but I am not one of them.

Not what I was expecting

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012

My fine, Nordic hair needs a lot of moisture- this provided less than zero, my hair was left coarse and dry at the ends. I got some fluffiness out of it, maybe it's a volumizer in disguise :). Not for me. Nice packaging though. One star for being vegan.

My hair got dry.

Posted by 4744035536031743526 on Dec 03, 2014

Although the name of this product is "Deeper Moisture", my hair got so dry.

Not good

Posted by WorkingMum on Nov 22, 2015

Doesn't work at all. I live in a humid and hot country.

Caused me dandruff:(

Posted by somachan on Dec 06, 2015

ما استفدت منو غير قشرة الشعر شعري كيرلي جاف و فروة الرأس دهنيه..حتى الترطيب ماشفتو my hair Curly, dry and oily scalp ..after i use the shampoo and the conditioner Curly, dry, oily scalp and dandruff

So so for me

Posted by 5067846096118707341 on Nov 26, 2013

I wonder why this conditioner got many stars from many users! I have a long black thick straight asian hair living in humid hot country. I found that it is not the good one for me. The feeling using it like other silicone base conditioner. It leave only a kind of moisture lock on my head but it does not make my hair feels like getting some hair food. It makes my hair and head skin feel so sticky on very hot day. If you live in cold weather country, maybe it works better and suite you. However, I love my previous conditioner that can do a good job than this one. I will not recommend my friends to use this after all.

bad

Posted by 4977760320385677292 on Apr 02, 2014

baaaaad