New To iHerb?

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer3343298 on Feb 10, 2009

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.

Not as moisturizing as I expected

Posted by Reviewer3066526 on Aug 05, 2010

I was expecting this to do more for my hair since it's a 'Deep Moisture Conditioner'. Nope, doesn't do better than the average conditioner, maybe even worse. The only time it made my hair 'smooth' was before I rinsed it off. After that, there's no effect. The fragrance was alright though and it does detangle my hair pretty well so 2 stars for that. I have used conditioners that were much better than this. The one I used previously actually left my hair feeling smooth for at least the next 1 to 2 days.

Don't buy. Grease in a bottle.

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

Used this every day for a couple of weeks and was ok for the first few washes but after that a build up in my hair weighing my hair down and hair looked greasy. Got through half a bottle before giving it away. Will not be buying this again.

Not very conditioning at all

Posted by 4896638279738180812 on Mar 15, 2014

I have colored hair and this wasn't conditioning enough.

Giovanni Not So Smooth and Silk

Posted by Reviewer3336926 on Aug 29, 2011

I expected alot more of this deep moisture conditioner. It's just not enough moisture and slip for my 4C hair. I even use this conditioner with my hair steamer and my hair still does not feel moisturized and the steam alone detangles my hair. It's just not for me.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »