Nada extraordinario

Posted by Reviewer2107875 on Feb 18, 2016

La verdad es que tenía expectativas muy altas para este acondicionador, pero encontré que no desenredaba mi pelo tan bien como otros acondicionadores, y que tenía que utilizar mucho producto para obtener el mismo resultado. Lamentablemente creo que no funcionó con mi pelo, ya que sé que hay mucha gente que adora este acondicionador.

Too Oily Texture

Posted by 5014322862781613927 on Nov 09, 2015

I am very particular when it comes to Shampoo and Conditioner. Frankly, I prefer the shampoo to the conditioner. The conditioner is too oily finish that it is for me.

Posted by 5249126836832057083 on Sep 21, 2015

Good, but not my favorite

Posted by 5351411234230725257 on Sep 14, 2015

I am quite happy with this, and will surely order more. My hair is so smooth :) I really like this product, will buy more for my and for my friends :). UPDATE September 2015 - In the meantime, I've bought the coconut conditioner from Dessert Essence, which I find better for curly hair. So, at least for me, Dessert Essence is far better than Giovanni.

good

Posted by 5168842510446100757 on Aug 28, 2015

really good

Mixed feelings

Posted by 4957523661116527187 on Aug 05, 2015

This gives great slip, and I like the ingredients, but it doesn't do very much to condition my dry and frizz-prone, wavy hair. You have to use a lot of it to get a good moisturizing effect, and that's not very economical. I would definitely buy something else if there was a better conditioner out there. If not, I might buy it again.

not sure

Posted by 5297075734561779836 on Jun 17, 2015

The other reviews are great but I think this is just ok.

like it

Posted by naturalproductjunkie on Apr 21, 2015

not my favorite for moisture but works well in winter

OK

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Apr 02, 2015

It was ok, not one of my favourites.

Lovely smell but...

Posted by wanderingwonderingfinding on Feb 02, 2015

It doesn't really condition my hair. During the shower is great but when the hair is dry it ctually looks dry, unmoisturized (if that word exists...please excuse my english!). So I won't repurchase, I'll check if they have one even stronger. Fingers crossed.