As I can not use shampoo, there is no real goodeness of conditioner as well :(

Posted by Reviewer2037794 on Sep 13, 2010

I bought this shampoo as it was written it is sulfates free, but just now I noticed it contains Sodium chloride, which is also forbiden to my keratin straightened hair :( So - not a good purchase for me :(

Not enough moisture

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I have really curly hair; 3a (http://www.naturallycurly.com/hair-types) This didn't give me enough moisture.

2 weeks review . . .

Posted by ayesyas on Mar 31, 2014

Not the best. But I like the texture. Easy to rinse off. Makes hair soft and smooth. Repurchase to see the result. Wish me luck.

Strong scent.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 08, 2012

Works well on the hair, but the scent is to strong for me. Might buy again in the winter, but for the summer it is not usable for me at all.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Normal shampoo.. Doesn't do much, but it's not making the hair worse either

Heavy

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Jul 18, 2012

Giovannis hair conditioners are too heavy IMO. The 50/50 is better and the root one is terrible. Your hair comes out like it was coated in oil. I love their shampoos but they need to work at making their conditioners lighter weight for folks with fine hair.

Good, but not the best

Posted by Reviewer2573510 on Aug 08, 2012

It has been recommended for me to use on my wavy dry hair to weight it down a bit and make them managable. Doesn't work at all. I've kept a conditioner for half an hour - it works better with others if I give them more time on my hair. The conditioner made my hair softer - need to admit, and the waves were quite nice, but it didn't weight them down at all, my hair looks like a fluffy cloud, absolutely unmanagable. Used a leave-in treatment in the morning otherwise I couldn't go out looking like this.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1407763 on Sep 20, 2012

This is okay product, still not gonna by this again

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer1817007 on Sep 21, 2012

No amazing results. It works moderate for my hair.

Good smell, weak work

Posted by Reviewer1185715 on Oct 16, 2012

I'm not sure if it doesn't contain SLS and other harming ingredients. It is just OK light weight conditioner, my Nexus works much more better.