Softenes my hair

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

I use it together with the same shampoo. After using this conditioner my hair are not dry, also they became soft. Smells very pleasant.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1234362 on Sep 25, 2011

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2486834 on Jun 17, 2009

All Giovanni products work as long as you select the proper ones for your hair.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as this is light and doesn't make your hair feel heavy. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

A nice conditioner

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice conditioner and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a conditioner that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Just nice and not overwhelming

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

Texture is quite light, but it leaves hairs quite smooth and not oily or greasy at all. The scent is actually quite nice too and is one of favourite thing about this conditioner, will repeat again.

Excellent

Posted by 5464801993197990941 on Oct 04, 2014

Very nice and hair not dry after use it, absolutely will purchase again

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2355153 on May 04, 2009

These shampoos and conditioners feel great, and I love that there is no sulfates or dyes, just natural ingredients. Worth the try!

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Jul 29, 2011

Leaves my hair soft and shiny, I use it together wit Giovanni shampoo and enjoy the effect :)

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2879079 on Aug 15, 2011

I have very thick curly and DRY hair. I have tried all different types of shampoo from Salon Sold product recommended by hairdressers to expensive organic solutions promising to soften and moisturise. I find the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner combination just Awesome. It is the best in keeping my hair looking softer, richer in colour and a lot less fly away, driness. I would recommend this product for anyone with the problems that I have. It is worth a try and only $5 bucks!!!