Softenes my hair

Posted by Lucky-me on Oct 11, 2012

I use it together with the same shampoo. After using this conditioner my hair are not dry, also they became soft. Smells very pleasant.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1234362 on Sep 25, 2011

This conditioner is great. It detangles (4b Hair) and has great ingredients. It's not the greatest conditioner but it's not bad.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer2486834 on Jun 17, 2009

All Giovanni products work as long as you select the proper ones for your hair.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... as this is light and doesn't make your hair feel heavy. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2355153 on May 04, 2009

These shampoos and conditioners feel great, and I love that there is no sulfates or dyes, just natural ingredients. Worth the try!

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Jul 29, 2011

Leaves my hair soft and shiny, I use it together wit Giovanni shampoo and enjoy the effect :)

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2879079 on Aug 15, 2011

I have very thick curly and DRY hair. I have tried all different types of shampoo from Salon Sold product recommended by hairdressers to expensive organic solutions promising to soften and moisturise. I find the Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo and conditioner combination just Awesome. It is the best in keeping my hair looking softer, richer in colour and a lot less fly away, driness. I would recommend this product for anyone with the problems that I have. It is worth a try and only $5 bucks!!!

Consistency is different

Posted by Reviewer3220333 on Jul 28, 2013

Giovanni conditioners are one of the best and most nourishing in my opinion. I have not tried any other conditioners like that so far, and my favourite has been its 50:50 balanced hair remoisturizer, which I could not find in iherb. When I first tried this conditioner, it was not as good as the one I mentioned earlier but it is still better than any other brands' conditioners I've tried. One bottle can last me a long time. Unfortunately, the consistency of the conditioner has changed recently. It's much more watery and diluted; a bottle doesn't last very long now. I'm disappointed.

Great

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Sep 29, 2013

Smells fantastic, could be a tad richer... Does the job.

Excellent

Posted by 5464801993197990941 on Oct 04, 2014

Very nice and hair not dry after use it, absolutely will purchase again