A great conditioner

Posted by 4613486356725216099 on Apr 09, 2016

An excellent product, especially when used in conjunction with Giovanni smooth as silk deep moisture shampoo.

Nice

Posted by SarahOmar on Jan 13, 2016

I have oily scalp with dry ends. Recently I coloured my hair twice in 2 weeks and that did a lot of damage to my hair. The conditioner helped me tame my frizzy hair (due to humid weather in Singapore) and it helps add more shine to my hair. Love it. I do wish it has an option with more product (500mL).

love it

Posted by 5637880034037587300 on Dec 12, 2015

make my hair smooth

Just nice and not overwhelming

Posted by 5542456167304687549 on Oct 14, 2015

Texture is quite light, but it leaves hairs quite smooth and not oily or greasy at all. The scent is actually quite nice too and is one of favourite thing about this conditioner, will repeat again.

A nice conditioner

Posted by 5368476662728511294 on Oct 05, 2015

Can't say I am amazed; maybe all the previous reviews had built very high expectations for me. It's a nice conditioner and considering the ingredients I'm happy to use it up, but I will keep searching for a conditioner that will truly leave my hair silky smooth. This one is not a perfect match for me, but still very descent and recommendable.

Un producto aceptable

Posted by 5306003593669368843 on Sep 15, 2015

Deja el pelo suave, como cualquier acondicionador que funcione realmente. Como tengo el pelo largo, necesito bastante cantidad... así que se acaba pronto y me parece caro para reponerlo. No sé si será lo suficientemente efectivo en pelos dañados. Puede que lo reponga más adelante porque es suficiente para mi pelo, pero creo que probaré otros acondicionadores antes.

Very impressed

Posted by 5614503922008432534 on Aug 25, 2015

I have curly bleached hair - so just about as dry as you can get. I usually use fancy expensive conditioners but decided to give this one a go and it's awesome. I think it's better than the re-constructor. My hair is soft and shiny and it smells nice too! I will be reordering

Hair soft but keeps breaking

Posted by Celinem on Jul 29, 2015

I like this product because of the natural ingredients. It doesn't have a strong smell and leaves no residue. However, it foams when applied and I fear it might be harsh for my hair ends. It doesn't have timelong effects because as soon as my hair is dry, I still have knots and breakage :/ I'll try other natural brands and see if it continues, if so, I'll conclude that my hair is weak and that it has nothing to do with the conditioner.

Un des meilleurs !

Posted by 4879743288054775245 on Jun 21, 2015

Très bon après shampooing, très hydratant et nourrissant. N'alourdit pas les cheveux, ne les graisse pas malgré mes cheveux gras ! Ne pas s'arrêter sur son packaging qui ne donne pas forcément envie car pour moi un must have (avec celui d'Acure à l'argan)

Moisturizes thick hair

Posted by hancylee on Jun 12, 2015

Enjoys using it together with the shampoo. Able to moisturize my thick hair. Smells good.