Makes My Hair Beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1356117 on Jul 23, 2012

I've been testing shampoos and conditioners recently, for my extremely fine, thin, dry hair, and this Conditioner (with the shampoo) is amazing. It goes on silky smooth, lathers wonderfully and smells soft and fruity. I'm very sensitive to scents, but this shampoo is light enough that it doesn't bother me.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1596665 on Jul 19, 2012

I use this with the shampoo in the same range, and it does wonders for my hair.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 31, 2012

This is a great conditioner, it has a lovely scent to it. Leaves hair smooth. And of course no nasty chemicals, which is important.

Best conditioner i have used!

Posted by Reviewer3046012 on Jul 30, 2012

This product bring life back to my color treated dry nordic hair! Bottle is very good, easy to take certain amount of conditioner and i like texture of conditioner, very easy to lay evenly on hair.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer3241162 on Aug 01, 2012

Awesome shampoo

love it

Posted by 5409262616634244480 on Aug 05, 2012

after shampooing, i enjoy this conditioner,which makes my hair feel silky and soft.

Really excellent

Posted by 5106077359368661710 on Jul 25, 2012

Hair is smooth!!!!

Awesome product!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Jul 26, 2012

i was looking around for a good hair conditioner and came across this, i have very dry and thick hair and decided to try this because of all the good reviews and its fairly cheap as well. And boy, i'm so glad i did! At first try, this conditioner is very light and thin looking, it also rinses off really easily leaving no residue behind. In my mind i was disappointed as i thought i have just wasted my money again but to my pleasant surprise, my hair was so soft and it just falls in place after! i couldn't resist running my hand through my hair the whole day,the only time i felt it being like this is after a hair treatment from a salon! Now i used this everyday. Planning to buy more after my bottle has run out. Will defo try other products from Giovanni

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jul 20, 2012

This product worked so well with my Scandinavian blonde and frizzy hair! Very good.

Posted by deimiane on Aug 09, 2012

I like all of the Giovanni products