great conditioner!

Posted by 5301714562857502662 on Oct 11, 2015

I am using this conditioner together with it's same range of shampoo. It is amazing and does what it claims. My hair is less frizzy and it is more shiny. It takes only one wash for you to feel the difference! It is amazing how a natural conditioner can make such a difference! I am looking to purchase more.

...

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Aug 09, 2012

it didn't do anything for me. like somebody stated before not for curly hair maybe more for straight fine hair.

Major disappointment

Posted by Reviewer1740590 on Sep 22, 2012

I did not find this conditioner helpful at all. My hair was left feeling dry and uncontrollable after using it in connection with the shampoo. I don't know why so many people love this stuff, but I am not one of them.

not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer3343298 on Feb 10, 2009

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.

delivers what it claims

Posted by Reviewer2588086 on Mar 06, 2011

love this product! light yet effective

AMAZING

Posted by Reviewer2060853 on Sep 22, 2011

I'm black and have really thick natural hair which suffers from dryness. This conditioner have left my hair hydrated, soft, and manageable. I couldn't be happier I've finally found something to treat my dry hair. I use this together with the smooth as silk shampoo and my hair truly feels like silk. Compared to other organic hair products Giovanni can't be beat.

super

Posted by Reviewer1958109 on Nov 08, 2011

Mmm... I like it! I have 3c curly hair and it makes them so soft! On wet hair it smells like an apricot jam. Spreads on hair very quickly.

Love it

Posted by babyborderline on Jun 28, 2012

This conditioner is one of my favourites. Compared to many other organic / natural conditioners it moisturizes well, and makes my long hair silky smooth - and that without silicones! My skin does not tolerate silicones and LSL well - Giovanni products are fantastic. Really in another league than most other organic / natural hair and skin care brands. Smells really good as well! Because of sensitive skin and perfume allergies I cannot use conventional hair care and skin care (even high end stuff), so this is a great product. Also recommend the shampoo, hair mask + shower gels.

Nice conditioner, helps with frizz, great price!

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

I have fine, somewhat frizzy hair, but lots of of it. Alot of condtioners work for frizziness, but end up weighting my hair down at the end of the day, making it look greasy. I end up having to wash my hair everyday, which I don't like to do, as it just seems to make my hair even more frizzy. I have probably spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars trying to beat the frizzies. I love this conditioner for my frizzy hair because it works without being too heavy. I have even used it as a leave-in condtioner to tame the frizz. I shampoo my hair, lightly towel dry it and then I apply about a quarter-sized dollop to my shoulder-length hair. I try to go lightly on the scalp area so that it doesn't get too oily looking.

Me gusta bastante

Posted by arael6 on Apr 12, 2013

Siempre he sido una negada con los acondicionadores y mascarillas, odio la sensación de peso y suavidad falsa que dejan los que llevan siliconas. Varias bloggers lo describían como buen producto, me animé a cogerlo y me alegro de haberlo hecho porque es de los que más me ha gustado. Primero probé su hermano el champú y genial, y este acondicionador es increíble también. Con muy poca cantidad lo aplico de medios a puntas y me ayuda a desenredar mi pelo largo, lo deja suelto pero sin esa sensación de plástico que me dejaban otros champus. Tiene dos derivados del alcohol entre sus ingredientes pero supongo que no serán irritantes ya que no he notado picor ni reación alérgica