leaves my hair dry and doesn't do anything

Posted by 5387054074889071716 on Feb 15, 2016

I use it with Smooth as Silk Shampoo, and they don't anything to my dry thin hair. I guess it depends on the quality of water, it's very dry in Moscow (Russia), so you need a thicker conditioner, but it would probably work with good quality water.

WOW

Posted by 4766685365590841268 on Jan 31, 2016

the best condition hands down!!!!! my hair have so much moisture after each time I deep condition.

Lo adoro! Me encanta. Es el mejor que he probado en toda mi vida.

Posted by 4828508289791616547 on Jan 15, 2016

Espectacular acondicionador para el cabello, nunca en mi vida he probado uno mejor que este. Estoy fascinada con él.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2147503 on Jan 14, 2016

I had tried so many 'natural' shampoos and conditioners to help my excessively shedding and breaking dry hair and this is the best I found for me. It moisturizes and detangles my hair without feeling heavy or greasy. While it's better than any other conditioner I had tried, it still wasn't quite enough for such dry damaged hair so I pour some into a smaller squeeze bottle and then add a few squirts of oil (either Jojoba or avocado). By pouring it into another bottle, I can add more conditioner if it's too oily or more oil it it's not moisturizing enough. Works great for me as a wash out conditioner or I'll leave it on for 30 mins. or longer for a deep conditioner. I also use the Smooth as Silk Shampoo and the Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor which I also love.

Nice

Posted by SarahOmar on Jan 13, 2016

I have oily scalp with dry ends. Recently I coloured my hair twice in 2 weeks and that did a lot of damage to my hair. The conditioner helped me tame my frizzy hair (due to humid weather in Singapore) and it helps add more shine to my hair. Love it. I do wish it has an option with more product (500mL).

완전좋아요

Posted by 5044176743274905195 on Dec 17, 2015

완전 부들부들하고 좋아요^^ 최고의 컨디셔너 ㅠㅠ !! 지성인데도 머릿결부분은 건조해서 컨디셔너는 건성용으로 쓰는데 진짜 촉촉하고 머리도 안엉키도 향도좋고 좋습니다~~

love it

Posted by 5637880034037587300 on Dec 12, 2015

make my hair smooth

Caused me dandruff:(

Posted by somachan on Dec 06, 2015

ما استفدت منو غير قشرة الشعر شعري كيرلي جاف و فروة الرأس دهنيه..حتى الترطيب ماشفتو my hair Curly, dry and oily scalp ..after i use the shampoo and the conditioner Curly, dry, oily scalp and dandruff

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Dec 01, 2015

Great moisturizer. Not too heavy, does not leave hair greasy, rinses out great. Does not make skin break out.

Amazing

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

Shampoo is amazing. A lot of shampoos which I have tried have felt/have dried out my hair. This one (used in conjunction with the shampoo and treatment) does not lather up heaps/create a bubble party on your head. Smell is nice. Everything is nice. If you're considering buying it BUY IT :D