| English
| USD ($)

Giovanni, Smooth As Silk, Deeper Moisture Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Did not work for me at all!

Posted by Reviewer2275853 on Aug 11, 2011

I have curly rough, frizzy, hair. This just doesn't do anything to my hair. I'll stick with my Aubrey GPB conditioner..it's amazing for the job.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Feb 27, 2009

I love this product! I am extremely picky about hair product, and I can say wholeheartedly that this conditioner is great!. -Leaves my hair silky. It doesn't have an overbearing smell like so many conditioners. I gave it a 5 because I do love the conditioner, but I wish the packaging could be improved. The 'collar' around the top of the bottle looks chic, but it makes it difficult to squeeze the conditioner out.

Yes, smooth as silk

Posted by azarova on Sep 10, 2013

This is an amazing deep moisture conditioner. It, together with Giovanni Nutrafix hair reconstructor, has transformed my brittle hair into smooth and shiny. The conditioner is on a thicker side, very creamy and silky. It has a great fresh fruity scent which I can't think of anybody to not like, a little goes a long way with this product too. I'd recommend leaving it on for at least 5 minutes or better full 10 as it can act like a hair mask, but if you just need to detangle your hair quickly after shampooing and don't have much time it will work perfectly too. You can see the hair getting better already in the shower after the first time you used it and it will get better every time. I can't wait to wash my hair! Please click "yes" if this information was helpful. See other reviews and info on my personal page.

ingredients change

Posted by Reviewer2956542 on Dec 14, 2011

I really liked the pureorganic technology. Now with Eco chic technology, there's more chemical than plant derived ingredients, and it has glycol! I will not purchase again.

not enough moisture

Posted by Reviewer3343298 on Feb 10, 2009

Although I love this brand and the product did smell great, it didn't work on my thick curly hair. It was hard to untangled my hair. If you have straight hair it would be fine but if you have curly hair try a different conditioner.